Win or Lose?

Do we beat Mississippi State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Losing to GaSt. means you'll never ever ever win another game. Ever.
Sorry, i had to add to the drama of your post
raw

There’s no way the Vols lose this game. Too much riding on it. Win and a there’s still a glimmer of hope for a bowl game. I’m predicting a 10-13 point win, but it won’t be in question after halftime. Our talent will continue to shine in this game and we’ll see this team start to come together. State just doesn’t have the horses to keep up.

I voted yes mostly because if we lose this game, we’re facing 1-6 after Bama.
I do however think Georgia is better than Alabama this year.

I voted yes mostly because if we lose this game, we’re facing 1-6 after Bama.
I do however think Georgia is better than Alabama this year.
I'll give tgem the edge on defense, I still think bama has the better offense

Reactions: Lane Train 4
Winning, per our new definition, means being ahead in the score for a while during the game. Our record, based on that, is 3-2.

Reactions: I40flyer
Does anyone really believe we’ll stop MSU’s run game?

The only thing that keeps me from voting. Would love to say "we win", but, then I think of the times I have watched Miss St. this season (not a whole game) and their run game is worrisome. Just fear we may not have enough defensive bigs to make it 4 qtrs.

I voted yes. I just can't throw in the towel except for bama. Hopefully before I croak that will end too.

Reactions: Behr
I voted yes purely because I am trying to speak a victory into existence this week. At this point I'd try anything to get a W, so we'll know Saturday what kind of influence I have

Reactions: vollygirl
I voted yes purely because I am trying to speak a victory into existence this week. At this point I'd try anything to get a W, so we'll know Saturday what kind of influence I have
I'm pullin' for ya!

State ranks 77th in total defense ( Vols rank 42nd )
75th in rush defense

State ranks 37th in rushing and 108 in passing, they're very one sided so if Tennessee shuts down the run it will be a fun day in Neyland
What does Ga State rank in rushing and passing defense?

We have lost both our SEC games by 31 and 29 points and have been competitive in exactly 1 quarter and a half of football out of 8 total quarters. Not saying we won't win but acting like this is some layup game is moronic.

Reactions: I40flyer

VN Store

Back