Willl there be NCAA football in 2020?

TennFan

Just noticed that Kansas State had some players test positive for COVID 19. Doesn't sound good! Not only are NCAA schools having this problem so are MLB clubs particularly the Philadelphia Phillies. Who knows what team is next? Will there be the same problem with the NBA, NHL and NFL? Already the MLB is thinking at most a 60 game season and there may not be any if teams start having players test positive for the virus. The same may happen for the farm clubs. Hmmm.
I suppose most of you have heard that some states, particularly Florida, Texas and California have had more positive cases and deaths over the past week. People are social distancing and wearing masks when required. Heard on TV recently here in Florida that one lady said that the COVID virus isn't anything to worry about. Hmmm? Who is she kidding? This thing is serious! We could be back to square one again by mid July and it could last until Labor Day if we don't take some responsibility. If we don't listen, then there will be double the number of cases and deaths. We could see millions of cases and 250,000 deaths. Is this what the USA needs?

Just noticed that Kansas State had some players test positive for COVID 19. Doesn't sound good! Not only are NCAA schools having this problem so are MLB clubs particularly the Philadelphia Phillies. Who knows what team is next? Will there be the same problem with the NBA, NHL and NFL? Already the MLB is thinking at most a 60 game season and there may not be any if teams start having players test positive for the virus. The same may happen for the farm clubs. Hmmm.
I suppose most of you have heard that some states, particularly Florida, Texas and California have had more positive cases and deaths over the past week. People are social distancing and wearing masks when required. Heard on TV recently here in Florida that one lady said that the COVID virus isn't anything to worry about. Hmmm? Who is she kidding? This thing is serious! We could be back to square one again by mid July and it could last until Labor Day if we don't take some responsibility. If we don't listen, then there will be double the number of cases and deaths. We could see millions of cases and 250,000 deaths. Is this what the USA needs?

I could kill this thread right now, but I won’t.

9f143220-ed9d-4525-b4ef-b37fd5413768_screenshot.jpg

Haha. If you want to see TDKR in real life check out out CHAZ. Except the real versions of Bane are a bunch of clowns that wouldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Well said! I choose KJUI and CHET. Be complete in you assessment of a "rare a bunch of clowns that wouldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight".
Noted Gayhomophobia

Well said! I choose KJUI and CHET. Be complete in you assessment of a "rare a bunch of clowns that wouldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight".
Noted Gayhomophobia
Not intentional. So I’ll take it down.
Edit:
On second thought, Interpret it how you want. It wasn’t intended to be homophobic. I find nothing on the interwebs that suggests that it is homophobic so I’ll roll with it until I’m asked not to.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back