Willie Mo on his way

I wish the mods would delete this thread. If Willie Martinez fails it’s because of the negativity which fans are spreading online, causing players to skip workouts. Remember if you have a complaint, text your buddy.

I think he is a good position coach .. coached 4 of our DB into NFL when he was here .. I think good hire ...dont know if he gonna do corners or safeties ..

Agree. Sutton was a 3* who became a star. Moseley was a 2* QB in high school who WM identified and developed into an NFL player. He seemed to get the most out of his talent. But we need to start signing some 4* and 5* talent on the back end. Lawrence leaving hurt.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
Bringing back soft zone coverage Willie back to Knoxville yep that’s the Tennessee way.
Willy's approach is the polar opposite of this risk taking, gambling approach we have been hearing about, although our offense will probably be getting the ball back quicker than CJH imagines.

Heupel seems to be trying to get the best he can for the defensive side. He knows you have to be able to play defense in order to win in the SEC. So let's see how he and Banks fill out the defensive staff. My guess is that he will tell Banks "I've given you the best I can get. Now you figure out how to hold our opponent under 30 points. I'll handle it from there."

This, IMO, will be UT Football under CJH. It's going to be different, for sure. Maybe we finally caught lightning in a bottle.

Go Vols.
I think that's a good plan, for 8 or 9 games a season, excluding this year. It can work for all the ones that we "should" win, which will be nice for a change.

The past is the past and people can learn. I'm not saying he will not teach them to get their heads around but i have to think that 5+ years of hearing it he has developed as a coach just a little bit. One year from now lets look at what happens but for now he is here so lets ride.

Reactions: volthruitall

VN Store

Back