Williams and Schofield listed Among Top Players in NCAA Tournament

No offense, but who really cares. I’m interested in how the TEAM does this week and throughout the tournament. Go Vols!!!
Hey I agree about “how the team plays” but this kind of stuff helps tremendously in recruiting........ exposure is great and good exposure is king. For Tennessee to stay just at this level and improve they need top recruits....... having the 19 game streak, going to the championship game, being ranked #1, getting a 2 seed, and all of that stuff = exposure and all the stuff + the exposure = recruits.

Hey I agree about “how the team plays” but this kind of stuff helps tremendously in recruiting........ exposure is great and good exposure is king. For Tennessee to stay just at this level and improve they need top recruits....... having the 19 game streak, going to the championship game, being ranked #1, getting a 2 seed, and all of that stuff = exposure and all the stuff + the exposure = recruits.
Great points. I’ve just been seeing lots of posts lately about individual awards. I’m proud of our guys to. But plenty of time to celebrate that after the season.

Great points. I’ve just been seeing lots of posts lately about individual awards. I’m proud of our guys to. But plenty of time to celebrate that after the season.

I hear you, most of us wanted more and we still want to see a good, deep run.

But we have to keep perspective..... Tennessee is not KY, Tennessee doesn’t get all of this exposure and the cool stuff happening all the time. While we were disappointed in how Tennessee finished we need to be proud of and happy about all the other things that is and did happen like this topic, as it doesn’t happen all the time.

VN Store

Back