Will You Pray For Them?

Lord, hear my prayer, heed my supplication. Give strength and comfort to those grieving the loss of loved ones in Christchurch, New Zealand. Amen.

Reactions: Souce and MoodyVol
What the hell is wrong with people today?

Ignorance is the soil, fear the seed, prejudice the vine, hatred the flower, and violence the fruit. Ignorance is innocent unless it is voluntary. Pray that people recognize their ignorance and seek enlightenment. Pray that people do not surrender to fear and allow it to take root in ignorance. Pray that those beset with prejudice and hatred have epiphanies and live better lives, free from the yoke of these evil burdens.

Reactions: MoodyVol
Look folks, a great tragedy occurred today. Such dark events evoke prayers, sympathy, and solace from many. This thread is for those to express themselves accordingly. This is not a time nor is this thread a place for you to post about your sociopolitical views. Show some respectful restraint.

Reactions: Tin Man and Souce
Any 'zoners care to offer prayer for the victims, their families, and the people of Christchurch?
@malinoisvol
@Orangeslice13
@joevol33
@vollygirl
@volwindy
@508mikey
@TopsideVol
@volfanbill
@tnuhcvols
@Orangeredblooded
@Weezer
@volinexile
@Matt2496

Not on the list, but if you don’t mind...

Dear Lord, I pray that you provide solice and comfort for the families and friends of the innocent victims taken by a truly evil being(s) attempting to further an evil agenda in this world. I pray that the innocent victims are taken into your Holy House with the love that only you can provide. I pray that they find the Heaven they dedicated their lives to and expected, after life here had ended, in accordance to their faith.

Amen.

We had a guy murdered here in Chattanooga over a Xbox. The victim was Muslim and the murderer said anti Muslim things as he left but it’s being treated as a robbery gone bad. But the truth is the guy was killed for his religion.

Not sure when people strutted thinking it became ok to kill innocent people in retaliation for someone else killing innocent people.

The whole situation is sad

We had a guy murdered here in Chattanooga over a Xbox. The victim was Muslim and the murderer said anti Muslim things as he left but it’s being treated as a robbery gone bad. But the truth is the guy was killed for his religion.

Not sure when people strutted thinking it became ok to kill innocent people in retaliation for someone else killing innocent people.

The whole situation is sad
I didn't hear the part about him saying something as he left. I did see the pics of the victim's fiancee at his gravesite on what would have been their wedding day. But I totally missed that he was Muslim.

I didn't hear the part about him saying something as he left. I did see the pics of the victim's fiancee at his gravesite on what would have been their wedding day. But I totally missed that he was Muslim.
The only reason I know is the brother of an officer works for me.
It was a hate crime

VN Store

Back