Will you live to see the Vols in a Final Four?

Will you live to see the Vols in a Final Four?

• Yes

Votes: 57 44.5%
  • No

Votes: 71 55.5%

• Total voters
I can't imagine getting a more open path than we had this year with a team this loaded with veterans. So probably not for a while, if ever. Though that's just inexcusable considering the investment in basketball we've made as fans and as a program.

I’m 51 but don’t think I’ll see it. In regards to sports, my bucket lists includes attending the following with my son, who is a UT student and die hard Vol fan since he was three. He actually began watching games then and began learning the game.

1. TN Vols final four
2. TN national title 🏈 game- I’ve been to two SEC title games (2001 and 2007).
3. College baseball work series - attended SE C title game last season, THANKS to @ preacherman.
4. Super Bowl- Steelers

I am 60 and it has not happened yet. In fact, there is NO ONE on this board that has seen a UT men's final four.

Reactions: Tenacjim
Yes, absolutley. I'm 30. I think Barnes gets there before he retires. I think the NIL transfer portal helps him fill holes in his roster better than simply trying to find highly rated freshman that fit his mold.

With a healthy ZZ we were capable of beating anyone. Not many teams were favored over us on a nuetral court when at full strength.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Had Barnes had the nads to follow through on bringing Yuri Collins here, I think we could have well done it this year. There’s a lot of luck in getting to the final four and if Barnes can continue to recruit at a high level, I believe he can get there. If not, I have faith that Danny White can get someone here who can.

Had Barnes had the nads to follow through on bringing Yuri Collins here, I think we could have well done it this year. There’s a lot of luck in getting to the final four and if Barnes can continue to recruit at a high level, I believe he can get there. If not, I have faith that Danny White can get someone here who can.

Getting caught violating the rules and giving the NCAA the middle finger always ends well. Geez.

VN Store

Back