Will We See a Jennings Effect?

I tried to read it in my best Jimmy Dean voice. But legendary and Jennings just doesn't compute.

Y'all need to get some recruits in here and fast.

Just be happy you can post on here at all and aren’t confined to that wasteland, TideFans, where you belong.

I tried to read it in my best Jimmy Dean voice. But legendary and Jennings just doesn't compute.

Y'all need to get some recruits in here and fast.

Your problem results from not taking your Vols medication which cures Tideism Turditis.

noRVYac.gif

Reactions: Big Al Orange
sideline screens and 3 and outs all day! Cant wait!!
I think Chaney will make it more interesting. The key is going to be our front five if they could allow JG to get at least a 3 step drop, it will be a significant improvement, and just maybe our WR can run deeper routes.

I think Chaney will make it more interesting. The key is going to be our front five if they could allow JG to get at least a 3 step drop, it will be a significant improvement, and just maybe our WR can run deeper routes.
I think JG can be salvageable with some play action but he has to learn to move his legs and sell the fake. Im hoping that after 2 years of having 0% passing threat he might be able to pull off a few +7 yard passes.

Reactions: EODVOL

VN Store

Back