Will we be ranked?

OrangeEtBlanc

We were effectively ranked #26 going into the 1st week, and with a loss by any ranked team in the #20-25 range, we’ll assuredly be ranked in the top 25.

WesternNCVol

I think 24/25 when the polls come out.
best Pitt on the road and we might jump to 20/21 depending on how other teams fair.

Best Florida and might see 15-17.

Ty4Vols

Assistant Superintendent, Dorchester
Teams in my opinion currently ranked in the AP top 25 that should not be are NC State, Wake Forrest, Cincinnati and Houston.

Teams that should be ranked are Florida, Tennessee, Penn St. and the winner of the LSU/ FL St game (I think LSU)

HuntlandVolinColo

Rocky Top High Colorado
I don't think OR and UT will fall enough for us but some lower tier non-performers should get the boot. Probably low 20's...of course LSU beatdown of FSU could get in our way.

OrangeEtBlanc

Definitely thought we would be ranked if UF had lost, but they’ll be in with the win over UU. Cinci lost and will drop, but will Houston fall for nearly losing to UTSA in OT?

Florida will be ranked, and we might be if pollsters punish a few teams who looked lackluster in their first game.

Florida, Tennessee, Penn State, and possibly LSU (pending a win tonight), should all arguably be ranked, but will the polls heavily recalibrate that much? Doubtful.

Smokey1210

I personally think we won’t be until we win against PItt and I’m ok with that. I do thin we take a pretty good bump though after week 3 making the Florida game one of the top games of week 4 as long as they beat UK. Which I think they do the way they looked last night. If and when we beat Florida I think we will be a top 15 team.

West-Tn-Vol

Definitely thought we would be ranked if UF had lost, but they’ll be in with the win over UU. Cinci lost and will drop, but will Houston fall for nearly losing to UTSA in OT?

Florida will be ranked, and we might be if pollsters punish a few teams who looked lackluster in their first game.

Florida, Tennessee, Penn State, and possibly LSU (pending a win tonight), should all arguably be ranked, but will the polls heavily recalibrate that much? Doubtful.
This I agree with 100%

VN Store