Will Wade to be subpoenaed in upcoming federal basketball trial

the-white-house-reaction-to-the-chaos-247018.gif

TBF literally everyone cheats, but everyone doesn't get caught

My family is from Louisiana so I have a special place of hatred for LSU and their cheating ways.

The refs is the big one, my father always said that when you play against a LSU in Louisiana you have to win by enough points to beat the refs too.

I’m not totally against paying players I'm
just not sure how you go about doing it. Is it just the football and basketball team or the entire athletic department? Are they allowed to sell their likeness or just get a university stipend? Will it be the same at all schools? The main problem I see isn’t necessarily paying the players while at school it’ll be the payment of players recruiting them to come to your school. I could also see it causing much division on teams themselves.

The biggest question is "Why was the head coach on the PHONE discussing this?" Did Will Wade miss the NCAA Head Coach cheaters class? You always have a peon handle the discussions with the bag men. Plausible Deniability!

Will Wade will never coach again since he decided to handle the phone calls himself. Ha

If the FBI would have gone after NIKE instead of Adidas, we would have probably seen WWW and Cal right in the middle of this FBI probe.
That would have made me happy. They are both dirt bags for sure.No doubt in my mind they would both be implemented.

The biggest question is "Why was the head coach on the PHONE discussing this?" Did Will Wade miss the NCAA Head Coach cheaters class? You always have a peon handle the discussions with the bag men. Plausible Deniability!

Will Wade will never coach again since he decided to handle the phone calls himself. Ha
Exactly. Wade must not be very smart. That's why you let the expendable people handle that stuff

My family is from Louisiana so I have a special place of hatred for LSU and their cheating ways.

The refs is the big one, my father always said that when you play against a LSU in Louisiana you have to win by enough points to beat the refs too.
When I saw the box score for that Arkansas upset at LSU earlier this season, I was floored. Arkansas was 7 for 11 from the charity stripe. LSU was - no typo - 32 for 38. Arkansas had three foul out before it was over, 2 more with 4 personals, and still won.

Reactions: OneVolNation
When I saw the box score for that Arkansas upset at LSU earlier this season, I was floored. Arkansas was 7 for 11 from the charity stripe. LSU was - no typo - 32 for 38. Arkansas had three foul out before it was over, 2 more with 4 personals, and still won.

Sounds exactly like what happened to us against them with that one ref that called like 30 more fouls against us.

VN Store

Back