Will wade & Sean Miller won’t testify

wmcovol

Judge ruled their testimony isn’t relative to the defendants case. I don’t think it still clears them but it does save them from incriminating themselves re NCAA violations.

Judge ruled their testimony isn’t relative to the defendants case. I don’t think it still clears them but it does save them from incriminating themselves re NCAA violations.

Feds didn’t want them to testify, since NCAA has no subpoena clout I think this all blows over for Wade and Miller. That’s unless the Feds do a separate case against them or the recipients of the $, like wire fraud or tax issues, etc.

Feds didn’t want them to testify, since NCAA has no subpoena clout I think this all blows over for Wade and Miller. That’s unless the Feds do a separate case against them or the recipients of the $, like wire fraud or tax issues, etc.

It’s been reported the FBI has told the NCAA they’ll make all of their evidence available to the NCAA investigators after the trial is over. We’ll see what degree the NCAA wants it with so many schools involved.

They have wiretaps on Wade. If he walks away from this, then what does that say?

How many coaches have done far less and still lost their job?

VN Store

Back