Will this Be What Could Have Been?

Nocleats

Will this be the what could have been season? If it is cancelled, do some players who were holding on for 1 more year move on to NFL or life instead? T Smith, C Mays, B Kennedy, etc .. would they stay for 2 more years to play 1 more?

Could be.

It could be that this will be what could have been.

But I'm not sure enough of that to say that it can't be that this won't be what could've been. Only that it could be that it will be.

Let's don't even get "might" in the mix. That's a whole 'nother animal.

All Pruitt can do is get the players "Ready To Play" in case there is some limited football this season which is the most likely case. If so we will fair well as many other teams are probably tapering off their training/conditioning anticipating the season may not happen. I'd like to see a Conference Schedule only on TV which I know all of us would be thankful for. Go Vols.

Reactions: TNbuc2
Could be.

But I'm not sure enough of that to say that it can't be that this won't be what could've been. Only that it could be that it will be.

Let's hear you repeat that 3rd line 10 times - fast. :)

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Will this be the what could have been season? If it is cancelled, do some players who were holding on for 1 more year move on to NFL or life instead? T Smith, C Mays, B Kennedy, etc .. would they stay for 2 more years to play 1 more?
I say if cancelled we better claim that natty before Bama . Fulmer needs to get out in front of this thing .

Could be.

Can you clarify your statement? o_O;)

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
May end up with teams playing a 4 game schedule. All undefeated teams will be recognized as National pandemic champions.

Reactions: Volunteer Boy

VN Store

Back