Will Solomon be eligible?

Will Solomon and/or Gibbs be eligible this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just now seen that, man I must have drunker than I thought. Sorry about that, have the mods delete post please

Just now seen that, man I must have drunker than I thought. Sorry about that, have the mods delete post please
Should have gone with "I just saw it and didn't know where else to post it".

That's what I thought.

Reactions: vols72
Nope. Rivals and other services run camps that kids have to pay to attend. They are not free. Some game film is easy to evaluate talent, others not so much. Dont put too much stock in recruting services rankings. Wait until kids are actually developed and play. There are several kids that this staff found that didnt have impressive offer list, but they were offered. As soon as they were offered, other programs came behind and offered. It's impossible for all the HS athletes in the country to be evaluated by a recruiting service, and most cant afford to.camp. long story short, stop being a lazy lemming.
There’s a definite correlation between star rating and elite potential. Its the way those ratings are assigned that’s the issue.

Pruitt & Co have forgotten more about football than I’ll ever know. They rely on their own camp evals and they’ve got our hat on the table among many of the ranked 4 and 5 stars they feel are worth it.

Only idiots evaluate recruit classes by stars alone anyway. It’s a con game that Fulmer tried to get away with at the end. The only thing that matters is potential, development and retention. A Top 5 ranked class means NOTHING if we’re recruiting the wrong athletes, and if they never make it to campus or class or we can’t develop their potential. Recruiting the highest stars available is just a way for a HC to try buy another year from star-struck fans who fall for this every time.

Excuse me if I’m not mesmerized by the ratings game. I’m much more interested in flipping this roster with real hard nosed football players who will create an impact on the field vs recruiting prima donnas. And SPEED. We need more speed. We’ll beef ‘em up no worries.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Midday 180 in Nashville said there’s speculation on TOS that Tennessee has already received their answer on Solomon, didn’t like it, and is in appeal process.

Midday 180 in Nashville said there’s speculation on TOS that Tennessee has already received their answer on Solomon, didn’t like it, and is in appeal process.
I so hope this is not true. I am so sick of this happening to all sports here at UT by the NCAA. It is sickening

Super lazy of you to not use a drone, spy on him in practice, and make a detailed scouting evaluation Mick.
Thanks for the idea for the rest of fall practices lmao. You think Fingers practice videos are good? I will get you the full practice, or get arrested, either one. It would be worth it though.

VN Store

Back