Will Solomon be eligible?

Will Solomon and/or Gibbs be eligible this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to who? People say things like this and leave me to wonder, have you been talking to Pruitt or Rocker? What inside information do you have to say this with such certainty?
I would point to his recruiting profile to base that assumption.

A 3 star means what? Relating a star ranking to a players ability is lazy.
I'm lazy and so far he has lived up to that ranking and offer list. You act like he's the one that spurned us and going to a more competitive program. Do you really think that's the case?

I'm lazy and so far he has lived up to that ranking and offer list. You act like he's the one that spurned us and going to a more competitive program. Do you really think that's the case?
Super lazy of you to not use a drone, spy on him in practice, and make a detailed scouting evaluation Mick.

Reactions: Mick
Super lazy of you to not use a drone, spy on him in practice, and make a detailed scouting evaluation Mick.
I would have to say I'm probably not good at evaluating talent that;s why I posted his recruiting profile. I like an impressive offer list because that means someone has put in the time. If there's diamond in the rough footage, I'd like to see it.

But... That is what star ratings are. Lol
Nope. Rivals and other services run camps that kids have to pay to attend. They are not free. Some game film is easy to evaluate talent, others not so much. Dont put too much stock in recruting services rankings. Wait until kids are actually developed and play. There are several kids that this staff found that didnt have impressive offer list, but they were offered. As soon as they were offered, other programs came behind and offered. It's impossible for all the HS athletes in the country to be evaluated by a recruiting service, and most cant afford to.camp. long story short, stop being a lazy lemming.

VN Store

Back