Will Peytons son be a lock to UT ?

We don't want a Manning as QB. Can't run so doesn't fit in Heupel's offense. We'd rather have a former 3 star beaten out at his former school so he enters the portal. Those are our sort of guys. A slam dunk 5 star? WTH would we do with him, sit him on the bench with Bailey?
You saying Bailey is a slam dunk 5 star? LMAO

Has Tenn even offered or expressed interest in him? Every player they post of offering and posted on here is a 3 star. Do we ever even call 4-5 stars?

ARCH is headed to Ole Miss. I'm sure that's who you meant?? Otherwise, why??
Yeah I think he meant Peyton’s son, who is 10 years old. I think that’s what he meant “by then.” But I ask the same reason, why?! Guess he’s bored or think we aren’t a bunch of grumps on here who would love to talk about 6-8 years from now haha

Cooper and his son sure seem to be cozying up to Georgia.

Kirby has a long history of mismanaging 5-star QB’s, why the hell would they, or anyone else, buy what he’s selling at the QB position.

Lil' Arch should also pay attention to Gunner Stockton that will be going to UGA from up in Rabun Gap, GA. He will certainly not be a pushover to beat out in the pecking order.

Reactions: Jaws
Gonna go to UGA just so he can hand the ball off for 4 years straight, smh. What 5 star QB in their right mind would go to UGA? Justin Fields saw the writing on the wall and did himself a solid and left.

Regarding Arch Manning, the list of schools will probably increase. Add LSU with the Right Coach, and of Course there is Dreaded Alabama which I, unfortunately, think he will end up at if O Brian
is still there.

Last edited:
Call her! Now!

tumblr_mj4opqof8e1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Isnt Peytons SON 10 years old?
Yep, and only a 1 star----

Bad measurables, too. 4 feet tall, with no vertical, and still quite slow. Runs a 10+ 40. Has trouble seeing over the middle, and rollouts are "under development."

Also, the jump from elementary school to Power 5 is one of the hardest in all of football.

On the plus side, can be bribed with Skittles.

VN Store

Back