Will Peytons son be a lock to UT ?

Are you asking Peyton's son, or Cooper's son?

But the answer, regardless, is of course not!

One of Peyton's cited reasons for choosing Tennessee for himself was that he knew from (then) recent history that he would always be protected by a very good offensive line. Another was stability among the coaching staff---he had every reason to believe that he would have only one offensive coordinator during his career here.

So start with those questions: which programs are consistent in the quality of their offensive lines, and have a proven offensive coordinator whose name isn't always on the next head coach candidate list whenever there's an opening?

Cooper and his son sure seem to be cozying up to Georgia.

Kirby has a long history of mismanaging 5-star QB’s, why the hell would they, or anyone else, buy what he’s selling at the QB position.

For real.

And it's Cooper's son, not Peyton's son. He should go somewhere he'll actually be developed. And that for damn sure isn't UGA. I guess if you like winning SEC East titles and losing to Bama, I guess you would like it there.

Cooper and his son sure seem to be cozying up to Georgia.

Kirby has a long history of mismanaging 5-star QB’s, why the hell would they, or anyone else, buy what he’s selling at the QB position.

because in a matter of speaking Kirby Smart is the sales manager at snake oil recruiting services. It’s not just the QB position it’s the offense as a whole.

Reactions: 08Vol and kptvol1
For real.

And it's Cooper's son, not Peyton's son. He should go somewhere he'll actually be developed. And that for damn sure isn't UGA. I guess if you like winning SEC East titles and losing to Bama, I guess you would like it there.

Easy now they’ll get all defensive about those East titles

Reactions: Carp
Might go to ol Piss. With Lane running it, it will be exciting and they have lots of Manning history as well.

VN Store

Back