Will McBride and family need VolNation Prayer!

Read the trials of Job. Death for believers isn't really death. God allowed Job to lose 10 of his children, all of his belongings, and his servants. My mind couldn't understand this until I grasped that death isn't the same thing to God as it is to us. If there is a life after our earthly existence then death isn't final. I believe in a supreme creator and cant understand all of existence. But, I cant believe that life just happened. That doesnt work for me.

Read the trials of Job. Death for believers isn't really death. God allowed Job to lose 10 of his children, all of his belongings, and his servants. My mind couldn't understand this until I grasped that death isn't the same thing to God as it is to us. If there is a life after our earthly existence then death isn't final. I believe in a supreme creator and cant understand all of existence. But, I cant believe that life just happened. That doesnt work for me.
What a sweet message, hope it's a blessing to someone on VN. I know it was for me! :)

You said this more elegantly than I could have but I as you seem to think the same way. Appreciate it more than you know. Love VN and this is just another reason!!! Yours in CHRIST!!!!!

All of us stand together in this fight. Being one fighting stage 4 cancer and grateful
Im in my second life for 18 months now and still breathing my prayers go out every night for all my cancer fighting brothers and sisters. Hang in McBride family.
My husband was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer at 40 yrs old. People underestimate the power of prayer. We/he felt surrounded and lifted by it!

VN Store

Back