Will Kiffin try to come after Tee Martin?

Butch Jones has a better HC record than Kiffin. Higher win percentage and more conference championships.
Why worry bout him? It’s social media hype of a barely above .500 coach. If he succeeds it’ll be the first time ever as a HC. I believe reputable coaches know that and he’s only gonna get coaches needing a break.

We'll just have to wait and see OP and so what if he does? Tee can either stay or he can go. Worrying about that or any other thing lane is going to try and do is a waste of time.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Ya’ll are obsessed with Lane Kiffin more than your own team.

I'm not. This just gives me more reason to give Ole Miss fans outright Hell. I hope they go 2-10. And those two wins are non conference games against a school for the blind and the Girl Scout All Stars.

Tee isn’t leaving Knoxville unless it’s for a premier OC position and a big pay bump. I honestly think they’ve already told him that he will spend some time learning under Chaney and then take over as OC when Jim retires.

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
If he offers Tee the OC position then it's possible, but Tee definitely wouldn't leave for a lateral move.

You mind giving pruitt an injection or two? Maybe I mis-interpreted, you're not handing out shots of PGA are ya? Wins or likker are the best cure for BVS,imho.
First time I tried PGA was in HS but they neglected to tell me that it would dry clean my lungs so needless to say it didn't take much until I was wondering around the parking lot stumbling and falling on my a$$. Ah the good old days

Butch Jones has a better HC record than Kiffin. Higher win percentage and more conference championships.
Why worry bout him? It’s social media hype of a barely above .500 coach. If he succeeds it’ll be the first time ever as a HC. I believe reputable coaches know that and he’s only gonna get coaches needing a break.
61-34 64.2%
84-54 60.9%

WUT?

I have not heard one expert that does not think this was a great hire. But I guess you know better. I for one is glad he is in the western SEC. He will do great......

Nobody on their forums is talking about Tee Martin or any of our coaches as possibly joining their staff.

Tee hasn't exactly lit it up since being here on field or recruitig. I think we're pretty safe on him staying. JS
I think Tee is probably good for institutional knowledge and maintaining the connection to '98. He might be better as AD than a coach.

Ya’ll are obsessed with Lane Kiffin more than your own team.

No joke man. Is he after tee? Is he after Chaney? Oh no...what if he takes all our recruiters. Lol. Geeze. Dude is starting from scratch at a god awful program. He’s where we were 3 seasons ago. TN is finally on the up and up. I’m just going to enjoy where we are and not lose a second of thought about kiffie. His newness is worn off and he’s not that young guy anymore. I really don’t think he’ll be successful there. I don’t think anyone will honestly. That’s the toughest division to win in throughout all of college football. And he has very little talent to work with.

Reactions: Vato
I cannot imagine a worse cultural fit than Kiffin at OM. Talk about a square peg in a round hole, it will not end well.

I saw Kiffin on TV tonight. He's looking a bit porky; maybe he'd have been a better fit at Arkansas.

I don’t think Kiffin nor UT admin handled well. Kiffin wanted to speak to the team. He admitted he was shocked and rattled w the students/ media circus that night.

Now, I was personally angry when Orgeron called our EE telling them to not go to class so they could commit to USC.

I was upset about the entire thing as UT was a stable program and now we were left hanging out to dry. Plus, I wanted to think UTK was best job n the country.

The first thing you have to do is drop the "K". We ARE UT and always have been; the rest of the system schools get the appendage.

I agree with you about Orgeron; I'm amazed he's managed to stay out of trouble at LSU and has done the job well there.

Reactions: CR-vol
No joke man. Is he after tee? Is he after Chaney? Oh no...what if he takes all our recruiters. Lol. Geeze. Dude is starting from scratch at a god awful program. He’s where we were 3 seasons ago. TN is finally on the up and up. I’m just going to enjoy where we are and not lose a second of thought about kiffie. His newness is worn off and he’s not that young guy anymore. I really don’t think he’ll be successful there. I don’t think anyone will honestly. That’s the toughest division to win in throughout all of college football. And he has very little talent to work with.
Only thing his is after is your girls. Watch out ladies, Joey Freshwater is in town

Reactions: chattavol420

VN Store

Back