Will Kiffin try to come after Tee Martin?

All the experts on ESPN said it was a great hire. All the folks on PF show agreed. I think I'll trust their opinion over yours. He came as close to beating Bama as any TN team since Saban was hired. The guy can flat out coach and recruit. You will see in the next few years.
I heard you the first time you said it. Still just opinion not supported by anything other than your blind faith. If opposing opinions upset you so much, maybe a message board isn’t the best place to hang out. He may turn out to be great, but there’s not a lot of evidence to that being the result. We’ll see which experienced coaches believe in him very shortly.

Comments can't fly, bub. They can lie on a surface in 2-D form or with a bit of optical illusion trickery in 3-D form but still can't fly. Now, as for whether that's due to a lack of proper fuel or one or more aeronautical defects, I'm not sure. And cartoon renditions don't count, that's a form of uh..err..fake news. Anything else you want to know?
Believe me, by that reply I know a thing or two about you. One, you are not nearly as smart as you think you are. Two, you don’t seem to have a solid understanding of metaphors or blue blood Ole Miss fans.

Believe me, by that reply I know a thing or two about you. One, you are not nearly as smart as you think you are. Two, you don’t seem to have a solid understanding of metaphors or blue blood Ole Miss fans.

Oh, so you're a know it all. How delightful. Seems you're again trolling for petty arguments. By all means, continue you're not worth my time. Ready. Set. Troll!!!!!!

VN Store

Back