Will Florida playing Bama this weekend help us?

I hate the Gators above all. I hate Gainesville every time I go. And, I'm quite certain I would hate having any jock strap in my mouth, although I've honestly never even considered the idea. (I also hate terrible grammar, but that's beside the point).

I'm also a realist, and if we can't beat Florida on the road with some of the teams I've seen us take down there in the past 18 years, then we certainly don't have much of a chance this year.

Florida has Bama on the 18th then us on the 25th. Bama has a tendency to break teams. I guess my question assuming they get absolutely beat down by the Tide is that good for us? Or will that just sharpen their team, as great competition has a tendency to do, and make them more dangerous. At the very least they will not have a lot of recovery time before meeting us.
Simply put...we're not beating either one of these teams!

Here is what we do: we go in and got to get a hot jump on scoring. We keep it up, and got to keep pouring the pressure on them. That might make them give up.

Injuries is a theme in this thread. Florida has had great players injured in the past before playing Tennessee. In steps the next Heisman candidate. You can't make this stuff up. And after all, hoping for injuries is mean. Don't be mean.

We will more than likely be facing Emory Jones. That is very good news for the Vols.
Richardson has a hamstring injury and even if minor, you do not get over a hamstring in a few weeks time.
To be honest, he shouldn't be expected to practice with that injury. You have to have complete rest and physical therapy to recover from it.
Our luck he will rest Alabama game Emory will suck and the freshman will be 100% against us to show the world who he is

Reactions: 1989Vol
Its admirable to see the posters reaching for reasons we can beat UF and even hoping AL can contribute to that. History with UF unfortunately does not support your wishes.

Gumps could hurt every player on the Lizards' first team and their second team would still beat us. But hey, we almost had that same situation against Pitt and nearly pulled it off, so maybe the beating wouldn't be too bad.

We can always have a wish so I wish that alaBummer would pound down the Gators so badly that against us they can hardly walk out onto the field.

Anything CAN happen at anytime.

That's why we play the games.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back