Will Florida playing Bama this weekend help us?

HooahVol

Florida has Bama on the 18th then us on the 25th. Bama has a tendency to break teams. I guess my question assuming they get absolutely beat down by the Tide is that good for us? Or will that just sharpen their team, as great competition has a tendency to do, and make them more dangerous. At the very least they will not have a lot of recovery time before meeting us.

One plus side for us is that we will not have to play our best for 4 quarters against tntech. Whereas they will have to play theirs the whole game if they want to be competitive against bama. More likely to get injured or beat down that way.

Not sure what this Gator team has nor does it matter really. If we can't put anyone but Milton on the field I am not sure we a chance. I don't think the light is just gonna come on. If the dude could hit the shots down field we would be ok, but he can't. I don't kniw what the disconnect is, obviously the coaches don't either.

Historic examples. that happen most every year..And we are probably even worse after playing them. But FL will not be at full strength after going toe to toe with them in an afternoon 90 degree day game in the swamp. Will allow us to keep it to within 30

• Ole Miss' average performance was in the 97th percentile in the two weeks before Bama and the 41st in the two weeks after.
  • Georgia's average performance was in the 86th percentile in the three weeks before Bama and the 41st in the three weeks after.
  • Texas A&M's average performance was in the 79th percentile in the three weeks before Bama and the 35th in the three weeks after.
  • For the season, LSU was averaging in the 84th percentile before Bama. Last week against Arkansas: 26th.

Florida has Bama on the 18th then us on the 25th. Bama has a tendency to break teams. I guess my question assuming they get absolutely beat down by the Tide is that good for us? Or will that just sharpen their team, as great competition has a tendency to do, and make them more dangerous. At the very least they will not have a lot of recovery time before meeting us.
Can’t hurt.

I HEARD that Florida was going to deliberately Sandbag the game with Alabama so as to be ready for Tennessee........

I mean anyone thinking we have a chance is deluding themselves. If we find a qb it would still be almost impossible
No, with good qb play it would be doable, fl is really just a average team. But ut I’m sure will find a way to lose.

Reactions: HooahVol
No, with good qb play it would be doable, fl is really just a average team. But ut I’m sure will find a way to lose.
This team will struggle to beat Kentucky even if it finds a QB. We are just not very good. Florida starts off slow and everyone gets excited thinking we can beat them. We can’t we don’t even have a chance this year. Sucks but that’s the facts this time. There is a large talent differential between the two teams now.

VN Store

Back