Will Coach Pruitt Get A Raise?

Schasz

Reason I raise the question is due to recent an article that appeared in the St. Louis Post Dispatch today on the Mizzou hire of Eli Drinkwitz who according to the article will receive $4M after only one year of HC experience at Appy State. I thought Coach Pruitt was being paid $4M, but according to the article he is one of 3 SEC HC's who is being paid less than $4M.

Drinkwitz's contract as Mizzou football coach will pay $4 million a year

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
Reason I raise the question is due to recent an article that appeared in the St. Louis Post Dispatch today on the Mizzou hire of Eli Drinkwitz who according to the article will receive $4M after only one year of HC experience at Appy State. I thought Coach Pruitt was being paid $4M, but according to the article he is one of 3 SEC HC's who is being paid less than $4M.

These salaries are completely out of control, but not nearly as out of control as the buyouts.

cgrish

Well he did a much better job at appy state than pruitt has done at ut, if pruitt wins 10 games next year he should get a raise, but I don't think he deserves a raise at this point

Proud Army Wife

Mizzou hire of Eli Drinkwitz who according to the article will receive $4M
Fuuny, didn't think Mizzou could afford that much.

ALLVOL24/7/365

I say pay the man some more. He has earned it with the second half of the year. Up him to like 4.5-4.6 range and add a year. At least show we appreciate what the coaches pulled together this fall. I think they actually created a”team” from the Ga St/BYU debacle. That “team” concept and thinking could be huge going into next year.

RollerVol

If I were Fulmer, I'd try to hold off this year if I could. After 9-4 next year, I'd give him a little raise and a one year extension. After 11-2 or better the following year I'd throw the checkbook at him.
betting the come line?...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT A HOOSIER DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Sponsors