Wide Reciever U just keeps getting stronger

Title is pretty disingenuous. He is 3rd...out of remaining targets.

He's ranked as a 90 as a transfer (82nd overall as the 247 article mentions). Nice pickup, but article isn't being straightforward either. Pretty much its M.O. though.

Former 5 star. I'll take it. Look at what Heupel did with Tilman and Velus.

Last edited:
He was not charged nor was there any evidence he did it.

Los Angeles won't charge anyone for anything, but hopefully he didn't do it. He may as well be here as elsewhere regardless of what happened. I am sure the coaching staff is vetting everything before he joins the team so if they think he is a take I am good with it.

Meh. He’s 3 years removed from that 5-star rating and hasn’t done squat in college despite a change of scenery. If CJH think we need him I hope we get him but definitely not expecting him to become an NFL prospect simply because he was a 5-star 3 years ago

Meh. He’s 3 years removed from that 5-star rating and hasn’t done squat in college despite a change of scenery. If CJH think we need him I hope we get him but definitely not expecting him to become an NFL prospect simply because he was a 5-star 3 years ago
Valid points.
But as a true freshman he put up respectable numbers with a loaded WR corp.

Don't be surprised if he puts up 1,000 yards and 10 tds

Well 3 star USC transfer Velus Jones Jr did.

I'd bet dolla dolla bills Heup turns him into an NFL prospect.

Reactions: feathersax
Hold on, wait.

Good hands? Great after the catch? Great blocker? Physical player? High effort level? Got in trouble in his first year in college?

Jauan Jennings, is that you?

Give this lad a chance. Not just because everyone ought to get one mulligan in life (JJ got two), but also because we've seen how well it can turn out.

He will become a NFL prospect simply from becoming coached by Heupel.

Tillman was a 2 star that hadn't done anything in 3 years either...and then Coach Heupel showed up...

Funny how most people never have to get cleared of anything by a DA
Most people don’t have NFL upside and the earning potential that comes with it.

Remember AJ Johnson? Or look at Johnny Depp now in the news?

Don’t get me wrong I have 0 tolerance for confirmed abusers but there wasn’t even enough evidence for these allegations to come to court. Any person of the opposite sex you’ve ever annoyed could tweet out about you abusing them on a whim and that be a similar level of evidence as what exists in this case. We owe other people the benefit of the doubt.

Most people don’t have NFL upside and the earning potential that comes with it.

Remember AJ Johnson? Or look at Johnny Depp now in the news?

Don’t get me wrong I have 0 tolerance for confirmed abusers but there wasn’t even enough evidence for these allegations to come to court. Any person of the opposite sex you’ve ever annoyed could tweet out about you abusing them on a whim and that be a similar level of evidence as what exists in this case. We owe other people the benefit of the doubt.
Amen, brother.

In this cancel culture age, we tend to forget that super-important foundational principle: innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back