wichita louisville #1 tenn #3 in that draw

mudcat1973

uconn & south caroline not in the samebracket. i say tenn win two for sure. who knows good match up could tenn in round vs louisville. tenn vs louisville %? i know the real bracket is not going to be out till this weekend.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
uconn & south caroline not in the samebracket. i say tenn win two for sure. who knows good match up could tenn in round vs louisville. tenn vs louisville %? i know the real bracket is not going to be out till this weekend.
This is the Creme bracket I wouldn't count on it being totally accurate after the last one he put out was devastated by the Committee reveal.

DI Women's Basketball Rankings - Top 16 Committee Ranking | NCAA.com
Here is the last NCAA reveal. He is calling us a three seed, but we weren't even a three seed in the last reveal and went 1 and 1 so hard for me to believe that we moved up to the three line. Iowa certainly moved ahead of us, but feel quite certain that were still at least 14th and the number two four seed. He has UConn moving up three places by winning the Big East Tourney and you wonder how they stay there if we have a Big 12 final of Iowa State vs Baylor. They may have passed Michigan who lost two games and LSU who lost to Kentucky, but how could they slide past either Baylor or Iowa State if they both make it to the final of the Big 12. I don't know how Tennessee could've passed Maryland and Arizona since they both lost in their tourney just like we did and were ahead of us before they lost. I will be delighted if we are a three seed, but believe we dropped to a four and will be the one time I hope I'm wrong and he is right.

I was guessing that UConn might be number seven and head to Spokane, but I can see where the committee might bump them up and let them play at home. They have done it before mainly because they were a one seed. I didn't think they would do it this year as a two seed we will see what happens with them.

I was guessing that UConn might be number seven and head to Spokane, but I can see where the committee might bump them up and let them play at home. They have done it before mainly because they were a one seed. I didn't think they would do it this year as a two seed we will see what happens with them.

UConn will stay home because they draw very well in the northeast

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Were still getting help from that road win at UCF. Went up to number four in strength of schedule from five just because they are winning in their tourney. Let's hope they win again today to keep that four sos. All three teams with better sos are number one seeds.

Were still getting help from that road win at UCF. Went up to number four in strength of schedule from five just because they are winning in their tourney. Let's hope they win again today to keep that four sos. All three teams with better sos are number one seeds.

Sorry, which SOS metric is this?

What seed do you need to host the Regionals?

the regionals are where the sweet 16 and elite 8 games are played. they are bid on by neutral host sites. For 2022 they are Bridgeport, Connecticut, Greensboro, North Carolina, Spokane, Washington, Wichita, Kansas

Last edited:
Reactions: J-Dog 1313

VN Store

Back