Why would anybody want to be the OC here

It is threads such as this one that make me wish there were limitations on who can start one.

This is what you said...... But somehow I'm ignorant and didn't understand what you met? Okaaaaaay. Nice..
Yes, that is exactly what I said, and yes, you do not understand. At last count, there were 18 threads on the main page dealing with coaching searches, who, why, why not. This thread could have and should have been a simple comment in a thread and not and entire thread, again devoted to coaching search and the why's and why not surrounding them. You see, you simply jumped to an unfounded conclusion. Not so long ago, people were not given free reign to start a thread and we didn't have so many of the same topic, it's starting to get out of hand.

Last edited:
Yes, that is exactly what I said, and yes, you do not understand. At last count, there were 18 threads on the main page dealing with coaching searches, who, why, why not. This thread could have and should have been a simple comment in a thread and not and entire thread, again devoted to coaching search and the why's and why not surrounding them. You see, you simply jumped to an unfounded conclusion. Not so long ago, people were not given free reign to start a thread and we didn't have so many of the same topic, it's starting to get out of hand.

Not exactly sure when you're talking about, I've been on here since 2009 and it's been 20 comments before you could start a thread for quite some time.

As for your comment, I guess the biggest hang up is the fact you didn't add to the discussion. Just some drive by comment designed to belittle or demean someone's thoughts without expressing or Interjecting a reason as to why you felt they shouldn't be able to express their opinion or how is is wrong.

It's not an unfounded conclusion. It's a blatant dislike for drive by comments from people who either lack the ability to express themselves or don't have an argument that Fundamentally disproves the original post.

Sorry if you feel like I'm attacking you, But isn't that what you did to the original poster with your belittling comment? Next time, make an argument or just disregard the comment.

Not exactly sure when you're talking about, I've been on here since 2009 and it's been 20 comments before you could start a thread for quite some time.

As for your comment, I guess the biggest hang up is the fact you didn't add to the discussion. Just some drive by comment designed to belittle or demean someone's thoughts without expressing or Interjecting a reason as to why you felt they shouldn't be able to express their opinion or how is is wrong.

It's not an unfounded conclusion. It's a blatant dislike for drive by comments from people who either lack the ability to express themselves or don't have an argument that Fundamentally disproves the original post.

Sorry if you feel like I'm attacking you, But isn't that what you did to the original poster with your belittling comment? Next time, make an argument or just disregard the comment.
Wrong again, I never belittled his comment, never expressed disagreement or agreement therein with his/her opinion.

Last edited:
That's the problem Karen. You never expressed an opinion one way or another. Geez..
You and I are going to have to agree to disagree, I chalked it up to reading comprehension or lack thereof on your part. **Notice** Even after my giving you an explanation, you still were all over the place with accusations. You have a good day and GBO!

I don't think anyone that has to undergo any micro-management from Pruitt or Fulmer will get the job. I don't know what is going on but seems to be both Fulmer and Pruitt are looking for a top name guy but want him to fold to their way of running the offense. Looks like another up and comer will probably be hired imagine soon we'll be looking in the Mac or Southern for someone.

So telling the truth and pointing out the obvious means I shouldn’t be a fan? We’re god awful and embarrassing to watch but the only game I missed this year was candy. It’s ok to be a real fan and be honest about the worst years of Tennessee football I’ve ever seen. We’re all in this nightmare together
You think everyone isn’t disappointed? Players, fans and coaches? No one does anything to lose or not succeed in they’re endeavors. I know it blows but sometime surely it’ll change. I honestly thought our 0-6 start n 88 was worst but I’ve surely been proven wrong for a decade now. Hang on hang in

VN Store

Back