Why no Coaches Show Today

He showed up after the Ga State loss. KY is not why there wasn't a show.

Pruitt ripped #88 twice for watching plays instead of blocking. also said that running backs need to fall forward for the 1000th time. Same old sad show

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Talked about our dline getting pushed around and tano getting benched for the 2 pick 6. And strout throwing a poor pass. Said that running backs need to also make people miss at 2nd level

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Pruitt ripped #88 twice for watching plays instead of blocking. also said that running backs need to fall forward for the 1000th time. Same old sad show
I had noticed that Gray never make anyone miss and goes down with the first tackler, I just thought I was the only one who felt that way.

We're going to have to rely on Rick Barnes to avenge us this year. Sweeping the Cats at home and Rupp would be sweet.

Reactions: Yazzy
They are still searching for a highlight. If found they will show it after the season is over.

# 88 Fant-Doubt he sees any more action then. I noticed Gray initially started chasing the guy on the 2nd interception and was slightly bumped by one blocker and appeared to quit afterward. If there was anyone who could of run the guy down on that play it was Gray. He was out of the frame after that.

Gray rushed for 125 yds with 5.3 yards per carry when everyone knew we were a run only team. Pruitt should quit griping about what is working and fix what is broken.

VN Store

Back