Why Lane Kiffin,and Vol Fans Are Stupid(A Must Read)

That article was posted weeks ago. Like 2 days after the game. Not sure why someone would assume it came out weeks later just because someone posted a link here weeks after.

Also, Kiffin was complaining about the refs. He said he didn't go for it more at the end because of "magical flags". Yet, none of the flags you guys got were bad calls at all, as the videos show.

Even worse, on the play that got you guys the 1st down and the chance at the last FG was one of the worse no holding calls I have ever seen. The guy held the Alabama defender for nearly 10 yards, and it was right at the QB.

The Cody no call of course wouldn't have matter. It's a personal foul and a dead ball foul and doesn't result in a do-over of the play. It probably wasn't called because it didn't matter, the game was over with or without the penalty.

The article really just shows that your coach made a fool of himself after the game. Just take the loss and move on. You guys played a hell of a game and showed the world that Tennessee was on it's way back after a poor start to the season - which is probably more the result of a new coach than anything.

You guys were like my 2nd favorite team. I know there is the rivalry and such, and on that week I root for you to lose, but any other week I'm pulling for you guys. But when your coach is doing stuff like this, and "volnation" is following suit, that becomes pretty difficult. If it was actually true, then fine. But clearly it isn't true at all.

Better hope Kiffin doesn't really believe what he said. If he does, then your team is in trouble. You don't fix problems by making excuses for them and pretending like they weren't there.

Honestly... I think all the drama with this years Tenn-Bama game has re-sparked the rivalry... grab you popcorn folks! With rumors of Urban Meyer going up to Notre Dame, Nick Saban's Bama Elephants may be our biggest rivals once again! :popcorn:

Didn't even read the article and won't....The title alone tells me the writer is a complete idiot. :bad:

You must have little man syndrome.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No...That would be the "King of Narcissism."..Nick Saban. Napoleon anyone? Bammers somehow tend to overlook a self-important, disrespectful, jackass in lieu of wins. SELL YOUR SOUL??? of course!

Last edited:
The last false start should have been a neutral zone infraction on bama. Danielson I believe thought the same thing.

No...That would be the "King of Narcissism."..Nick Saban. Napoleon anyone? Bammers somehow tend to overlook a self-important, disrespectful, jackass in lieu of wins. SELL YOUR SOUL??? of course!

I am pretty sure he was hired to win games, you guys would rather have kiffin though, a proven winner...lol

VN Store

Back