Why is the Offense better this year?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Is it the line blocking better?
Is Sanders come out of his shell?
Has Fulmer given Sanders more control?
Was Clausen given too much control at the line?

There's definitely a difference. What do you think?

Originally posted by vol_freak@Sep 27, 2004 8:16 PM

There's definitely a difference. What do you think?

Two words:

Trooper Taylor.

'Nuff said.

Originally posted by lll Communication+Sep 27, 2004 9:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lll Communication @ Sep 27, 2004 9:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Sep 27, 2004 8:16 PM

There&#39;s definitely a difference. What do you think?

Two words:

Trooper Taylor.

&#39;Nuff said. [/quote]
You really think a RB coach makes that much difference? I agree he has been a nice addition. He&#39;s a great recruiter and I love his enthusiasm but I find it hard to believe that he is the biggest difference. :dunno:

Originally posted by vol_freak+Sep 27, 2004 8:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Sep 27, 2004 8:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by lll Communication@Sep 27, 2004 9:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak
@Sep 27, 2004 8:16 PM

There&#39;s definitely a difference. What do you think?

Two words:

Trooper Taylor.

&#39;Nuff said.

You really think a RB coach makes that much difference? I agree he has been a nice addition. He&#39;s a great recruiter and I love his enthusiasm but I find it hard to believe that he is the biggest difference. :dunno: [/quote]
The biggest impact is his youth. Let&#39;s face it - the players haven&#39;t been able to relate to this ancient coaching staff in a long, long time.

Taylor provides youth and excitement and I think it makes them play harder. Plus, he&#39;s a damn good coach.

Thats just my opinion though.

I don&#39;t disagree that he is definitely a difference maker. I wish I had his energy.

I agree Taylor is definitely a charge for the players but I think the O-line has stepped it up a notch and I think Sanders has had to really crank it up with 2 freshmen QBs ( he let Clausen have too much freedom(I&#39;m not a big Clausen fan)) and I think that CPF has loosened up a little too. just my :twocents:

I think it is the WR&#39;s getting better and Ainge&#39;s right arm. But then again the O line and RB&#39;s have been awsome. The whole Offense has been great&#33; :bow: :cross:

O - line. It all starts there, now we have better pass protection and we move the D-line off the ball when we run. We&#39;ve got the same running backs, granted they might be coached a little better than last year, but still I don&#39;t think that&#39;s the biggest variable. Also, Casey was accurate when given time, but he was hurried and sacked with a frequency we haven&#39;t, and probably won&#39;t, see this year.

Its nice to see the Tennessee offense getting back to its roots. Strong O-line, punishing running backs, and wide receiver U.

VN Store

Back