*****Why I hate the Alabama Crimson Tide

5rhwyi.jpg

I dislike these arrogant fawks! We could be on a 100 game win streak or a 100 game losing streak... either way, I dislike these arrogant fawks!

Well…where do I start? There’s really a number of reasons, but I suppose it’s primarily their unparalleled arrogance which has been made even more irritating by their success? Because I was raised that they were our number one rival and a season could be defined by this single game? There was a time when we could seemingly beat everyone except them, and then along came Peyton and changed all of that. But even with my hatred of Florida, Georgia, and yes, LSU, nothing comes close to the thought of a blissful year of silence from Bama fans. I now live in Alabama (it’s actually a great place to live, depending on location) and I’ve been telling them for 4-5 years that our day would come. Maybe next Saturday it will.

Well…where do I start? There’s really a number of reasons, but I suppose it’s primarily their unparalleled arrogance which has been made even more irritating by their success? Because I was raised that they were our number one rival and a season could be defined by this single game? There was a time when we could seemingly beat everyone except them, and then along came Peyton and changed all of that. But even with my hatred of Florida, Georgia, and yes, LSU, nothing comes close to the thought of a blissful year of silence from Bama fans. I now live in Alabama (it’s actually a great place to live, depending on location) and I’ve been telling them for 4-5 years that our day would come. Maybe next Saturday it will.
I'll hope for you.

Andy Holt told a story about the Tennesse River at a speech in San Francisco at the Northern Calif Alumni Club.The river flows south by west gently dropping thru East Tennesse and dips after Chattanooga into Alabama for a short distance. Realizing it's mistake, it turns north into Tennessee continuing on to the Ohio River. His delivery was magnificent and after nearly 50 years I remember it distinctly.

A mistake. Nothing sums up Albama as well as that simple quote.

I debated not posting it this year.

I know that we suck. I know what the line is. I know that we're probably going to lose Saturday.

But all that just makes me hate them even more.

Why I Hate the Alabama Crimson Tide - VolNation Blog
I have a friend that says at the end of the day we are all in the south we are all family , he said if someone attacked them or us we would defend each other , nah I’m good

Reactions: OrangeBloodinTN

VN Store

Back