Why hasn't Neyland Stadium been named The VOLCANOE?

As each member of The mighty Vol Nation enters the VOLCANOE in anticipation of a top 20 showdown with one their rivals, white hot rage simmers. As The Pride of Southland band forms the T, The VOLCANOE erupts, decibel levels reach 120+ and this place is a nightmare for teams who dare to step foot into this venue. Stuff your ears with earplugs and scream!!! After every score the VOLCANOE will shoot cannons. And late in the fourth quarter lava(big orange nation) will set the stage for a massive eruption.

Just a thought. GM volnation.
Screenshot_20220323-142406_DuckDuckGo.jpg

GET IN THE VOL CANOE OR GET SUNK!!!

*I love it

GO BIG ORANGE!!!

As each member of The mighty Vol Nation enters the VOLCANOE in anticipation of a top 20 showdown with one their rivals, white hot rage simmers. As The Pride of Southland band forms the T, The VOLCANOE erupts, decibel levels reach 120+ and this place is a nightmare for teams who dare to step foot into this venue. Stuff your ears with earplugs and scream!!! After every score the VOLCANOE will shoot cannons. And late in the fourth quarter lava(big orange nation) will set the stage for a massive eruption.

Love the passion but why would we want to call our beloved stadium a canoe? I think pretty much every other state has rivers and streams, too. I guess it’s an orange canoe you’re thinking of?

The first reason it's not called the Volcanoe is because there's no E in volcano.

Yes, there is if you mean more than one, but make sure to add an "s" to spell it properly.
OK, fine, I admit it, I'm a:
smart-ass.gif

Seriously, no to the nickname. I want us to just return to the days when visitors were forced to say, "DAYUM! You can't even hear yourself thinK!" You know, just Baker Mayfield the bazzards. And no, that's not a license to call Neyland Stadium, The Unthinkable.

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
We need no nickname. Neyland is its own name with its own fear. Everyone in football already knows what Neyland entails. Anything else would be an unnecessary gimmick

Reactions: feathersax
Maybe we judged the idea too quickly, there are some benefits to this volcano theme….

Reactions: stewart6600

Damn…..

I've read the title of this thread a dozen times today and just chuckled. I finally clicked on it, and boy did you guys not disappoint. Job well done.

rudy-clapping.gif

Reactions: 87&91ALUM

Misspelling aside, it sounds like something Butch Jones should have come up with. "And the crowd would erupt as they ran through the T and erupt again after each score and big defensive play". Maybe ash could rain down on the crowd.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
Misspelling aside, it sounds like something Butch Jones should have come up with. "And the crowd would erupt as they ran through the T and erupt again after each score and big defensive play". Maybe ash could rain down on the crowd.
Vol fans trying to figure out what to do during third down for what

white-people.gif

VN Store

Back