Why hasn’t Bama been investigated during this run

KKruzVFL

If you look at all the teams that have won NC over the last 25 years none have maintained the consistent dominance that Alabama has had. USC, Miami, Florida, Texas, Ohio State and LSU this year fell off because of either an investigation by the NCAA or players going to the NFL. With the exception of maybe Clemson. You can’t tell me that Alabama is not doing anything to keep their talent around when if they were at any other school they would transfer out for more playing time. Just a thought

If you look at all the teams that have won NC over the last 25 years none have maintained the consistent dominance that Alabama has had. USC, Miami, Florida, Texas, Ohio State and LSU this year fell off because of either an investigation by the NCAA or players going to the NFL. With the exception of maybe Clemson. You can’t tell me that Alabama is not doing anything to keep their talent around when if they were at any other school they would transfer out for more playing time. Just a thought

Alabama DE Dee Liner flashes wad of cash in Instagram photo

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
Payoffs and a ton of money from the crimson mafia and the boosters down there. Im sure they have cheated more than USC did with Reggie Bush. Don’t forget all the free Dodge chargers to the players and buying them houses for them and their family. Simply put they are like a NFL run organization now and nothing will happen to them sadly from the NCAA.

The Alabamas, Clemsons, OSUs of the world carry the CFB narrative in sports media, dominate the prime time broadcasts, and thus drive the revenue machine for the NCAA.

The NCAA is smart enough to not bite the hand that feeds them. Why do you think the UNC hoops scandal was so underplayed?

Because Saban can actually coach and doesn't need to be eliminated by his program. A half dozen rings buries a lot of skeletons.

Saban is a great coach and can’t be touched by the NCAA.

Even if he’s cheating to some extent, it’s not going to make a huge difference.

Reactions: igotworms
If you have the elite facilities, the number of players drafted every year , tradition and Saban. There’s no need to cheat like struggling programs with under preforming coaches.

SEC makes too much money off Baja’s success and the inherent chasing of that success by every other SEC school to do anything about it.

Well the coaches we got from them have all been scrubs and Saban went 15-17 with the dolphins and couldn’t make it in the NFL. I know he’s a great college coach and Alabama is making the NCAA a lot of money but it’s kind of obvious that they are doing shady things there. I know for a fact that they paid somebody I know and set his mom up. If I was one of the other major powers of college football I would be raising hell!!!

Saban is the best coach ever. And a part of being the best coach ever is that he's always one step ahead of the rules.

Not a Bama fan but do any of you have any evidence of Bama cheating or know anyone that has evidence if Bama cheating? If not than this is a stupid discussion. Players go there because they want to win and go to NFL.

They are an NFL factory aside from being the best team year in and year out.

Don't know that they have to cheat that much in recruiting anymore.

Payoffs and a ton of money from the crimson mafia and the boosters down there. Im sure they have cheated more than USC did with Reggie Bush. Don’t forget all the free Dodge chargers to the players and buying them houses for them and their family. Simply put they are like a NFL run organization now and nothing will happen to them sadly from the NCAA.

Their local media rarely reports anything negative regarding the program. If something “pops up” it’s understood to allow Bama handle internally. Knoxville is the total opposite. The local media always tries to find a story. John Adams was one while I was on campus 92-94.

Rucker commented on this similar thing yesterday. Foul play occurs on every campus imo.

Saban and Alabama should be banned from all playoff games for the next ten years.
Who in their right mind is going to pick crap whole tuscaloosa Alabama to play football when there are much better opportunities elsewhere.

That would be easy to prove. Please go do an investigation and bring them down. You will be a hero.

VN Store

Back