WHY does no one ever answer the phone in the recruiting office?

You have to leave them a message.

Tell them you are xxxx from the 247 composite list (I suggest you pick an LB) calling from a burner phone.

When they call you back, say he’s out, but you’re his younger stepbrother that’s just moved back from Texas and play basketball. (It’s important you say you share the same father, but took your moms name).

Under Pruitt, this got me about 50 visits to campus. It worked twice when I said I was Arik Gilbert.

WHY does no one ever answer the phone in the recruiting office? The only way to communicate is the totally impersonal email. Then the message says per NCAA rules they all not allowed to call you. Coaches and everyone need to be able to communicate with an actual human voice. Hire someone to answer the phone. Also when calling the football office numerous times, the only option is leave a voice mail.

Live look at the OP outside the Football Complex:

say-anything-boombox.jpg

You have to leave them a message.

Tell them you are xxxx from the 247 composite list (I suggest you pick an LB) calling from a burner phone.

When they call you back, say he’s out, but you’re his younger stepbrother that’s just moved back from Texas and play basketball. (It’s important you say you share the same father, but took your moms name).

Under Pruitt, this got me about 50 visits to campus. It worked twice when I said I was Arik Gilbert.
Did you pick up any McDonald's bags on your 50 visits?

Asking for a friend

WHY does no one ever answer the phone in the recruiting office? The only way to communicate is the totally impersonal email. Then the message says per NCAA rules they all not allowed to call you. Coaches and everyone need to be able to communicate with an actual human voice. Hire someone to answer the phone. Also when calling the football office numerous times, the only option is leave a voice mail.

Probably because @Atlanta VOL is on extended leave from VN, and now they don't have all the great insider information on which to base recruiting on.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Leave a message and tell them you have a "Dear Jesse" letter you desperately need to get in the right hands.

April fool.

You should have stayed in Nicaragua.

I think everyone just got April Fooled😄

No, once I got to campus and they found out I was a 40 year old white guy (again), things went downhill fast.

Turns out Brian Niedermeyer isn’t really that nice a guy.
It also doesn't say much for Niedermeyer that it took 50 visits for him to figure out that you're a 40 year old white guy.

You answered your own question...
😎
GBO!!

Phone calls are frowned upon. What you do is, you go to the brown door at the back of the recruiting office(the one on the left), knock 3 times. When the little sliding window opens, tell them Fingers sent you then proceed to give the password(quarter pounder WITH cheese, DO NOT forget the cheese🤫)...Works every time.
GBO!!

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib

VN Store

Back