Why are so many Vol fans against Coach Pruitt all of the sudden?

Fails to make changes even when the present person is playing as bad as one could possibly imagine. Fails to see which coaches are producing player production and development versus the ones who are not. His in game failures like not going for a field goal on the 25 just one of his recent bad decisions. Finally year three and were still losing to teams that haven't recruited any where near our rankings. That would be Kentucky and Arkansas. If you don't see improvement in year three your probably going to fail. This is almost totally his team now and really don't like what i see.

That is the most ridiculous statement ever. How you associated the Bible Belt with Tennessee's football woes is asinine. Don't know your agenda, but you are way off the mark.

Apparently, my religion and football references struck a nerve and I may have inadvertently pissed in your Cheerios this Friday morning. I tend to discuss religion and football when I’m drunk or hung over.... Deepest apologies friend and I hope you enjoy your day.

There is a sliver of hope. Pruitt has been through 4 phases. Early 2018, you couldn't tell much. Then he beat Auburn on the road and a rated Kentucky team, and there was hope (phase 2). Then we lost ugly games to Mizzou and Vandy to close the season, and much worse, lost to GSU and BYU to start the next. Looked pretty hopeless. Then the 8 game win streak, which was really good. And now the cluster-**** of the last 4 games.

If there is any hope, it's that maybe Pruitt is just a guy who coaches in streaks and can beat Auburn or Tamu or both before the season is over and salvage something. Not holding my breath, but I will give him that chance.

Apparently, my religion and football references struck a nerve and I may have inadvertently pissed in your Cheerios this Friday morning. I tend to discuss religion and football when I’m drunk or hung over.... Deepest apologies friend and I hope you enjoy your day.

Wow. That cleared everything up.

Did I not just see Lane Kiffin's Ole Miss Rebels compete with Bama? In year one? In the third game? With no spring ball? OK Then.

Yea, they had a great moral victory...not quiet as nice as actually beating a ranked team in their own house as Pruitt did against Auburn in his first season but we all knew Lane would have a great game plan against Saban...

VN Store

Back