Who's with me on this ?

It seems like most people I’ve heard from or talked to expect us to. Shouldn’t shock anyone.

We are going to shock the world & obliterate the Missouri Tighas !!!!! Just a gut feeling the UT players have had enough & are going to score & score on them. Total domination!!!

You with me ?
Sounds good but I am afraid they have too many players beat up from the Florida game. Florida had some dirty hits on Tn.

I think it will be a tough game unless Tennessee gets QB, WR & OL play they haven’t thus far
I agree entirely. Big questions for us at center.....a Mizzou team that's only given up 2 or 3 sacks for the young season, and a solid passing qb for the Tigers. This is a game that will be a definite challenge. I think we pull it out, but the days of assuming we just show up and win are in the past and some distance in the future. However, go Vols!

If we beat Georgia or Bama that would shock the world

All the other remaining games we should be in

MZ, SC, and KY are our bellwether games. If we have truly improved (as about 98% of VN claimed after the Florida 24-point loss), we should beat each of these teams handily.

If MZ is a nail biter, someone needs to get back to work on Sunday.

MZ, SC, and KY are our bellwether games. If we have truly improved (as about 98% of VN claimed after the Florida 24-point loss), we should beat each of these teams handily.

If MZ is a nail biter, someone needs to get back to work on Sunday.
Well I thought UT looked like they belonged Saturday in the 1st half...the 2nd half was a different story. Any win on Saturday against Mizzou would be acceptable for me.

Well I thought UT looked like they belonged Saturday in the 1st half...the 2nd half was a different story. Any win on Saturday against Mizzou would be acceptable for me.

I think people underestimate the affect of missing that FG right before half had on our locker room at halftime. We came out extremely flat in the third quarter, and like well-coached teams do, Florida took complete advantage of it.

Definitely not with you on that. I would love for it to happen but if you look at both teams, both schedules, both margins of victory and losses against quality and non quality opponents, we are about dead even with Missouri.

I sure hope you're right, but it would shock me if we win at all. Too many injuries and lack of talent & depth at critical positions.

VN Store

Back