Who's the next Vol

Do you really think Vinson or O'Neal will be playing defense? Come on! That's part of the reason why D.J. is looking at schools like Clemson because he doesn't want to arrive on campus and find out he has just become a DB. My point is we already have an awesome class and because Austin is a DT he is a bigger need than another WR when we have some great recruits.

I think O'Neal played a little CB at Florida State. Vinson has been more dominating on defense than offense at Hargrave this past season. You never know. Wherever the need is, these athletes will fill it. If UT signs Dwight Jones, he'll be the most talented WR in this class.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with you as a Vols fan and I want D. Jones and Austin and every 5-star recruit at UT. I will just wait and see what happens and wish for the best. I am a little nervous until the guys sign.

look what florida does!! their wide receiver core is crazy.. they have so much depth at that position but it works.. you can never have enough athletes with that kind of ability. Bring on D. Jones

Dwight Jones or Ahmad Paige
Here's the board

Dwight Jones- UNC/UT/Clemson- UT looking real good
Ahmad Paige- UT/UF- depends on if UF wants him, I could see them passing and if they do he comes to Tennessee
Sidell Corley- LSU/ALA/UT- He's going to LSU
Rae Sykes- FSU/UT- sign and place for whatever team gets him
Marvin Austin is going to FSU or possibly UNC, don't understand why people still mention him.

Take this for what you will but someone with a very good reputation called in the local sportstalk show here in Chattanooga a few minutes ago and said CPF was at Brainerd HS yesterday talking to someone, I didn't catch the name. The young man was down to us and Marshall, but it's the first I've heard of it. Anyone have any info on that?

He is a DE that is not going to qualify. Corey Hall. We are wanting to place him in JUCO or prep in hopes that he comes to UT once he qualifies.

Is he very good? I pay attention to local football and that's the first I've heard of anyone from Brainerd with D1 aspirations. Usually we hear all about the local players.

Take this for what you will but someone with a very good reputation called in the local sportstalk show here in Chattanooga a few minutes ago and said CPF was at Brainerd HS yesterday talking to someone, I didn't catch the name. The young man was down to us and Marshall, but it's the first I've heard of it. Anyone have any info on that?

DE Cory Hall
Cory Hall - Football Recruiting

in his JR yr, he has 195 Tck, and 35 Sck, fast, strong...

Why he is just 5.4 on rivals???

He is a very, very good athlete, but like a lot of kids from that school, his grades were always in doubt. Really the biggest reason not more schools were talking to him.

Will UT be O.K. on the offensive line? I only see Darris Sawtelle on their list for OL.

VN Store

Back