Who's Hotter? Tournament Championship (Alba vs Johansson)

Who's hotter, Jessica Alba or Scarlett Johansson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDogInDaHouse

God's original prototype
Who's hotter, Jessica Alba or Scarlett Johansson?

Attachments

• jessica_alba_sin_city_strip_hv9uy0K_sized.jpg
    jessica_alba_sin_city_strip_hv9uy0K_sized.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2
  • Jessica-Alba-Free-Hot-Wallpaper-2013-Desktop.jpg
    Jessica-Alba-Free-Hot-Wallpaper-2013-Desktop.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 1350333489_scarlett-johansson-w-cover-467.jpg
    1350333489_scarlett-johansson-w-cover-467.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2
  • 1010198_4bda_625x1000.jpg
    1010198_4bda_625x1000.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Doyle, wtf?! You drinkin' again? I hope you and Hobock get really bad jock itch!!!!!!! :)

Who ever keeps moving this thread, you are truely a g** d*** ****! Show yourself! I challenge you to a cage match...to the death!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica-Alba-Free-Hot-Wallpaper-2013-Desktop.jpg

Sexy.

jessica-alba-011-1920x1200.jpg

Yet, playful.

2013goldenglobes_jessicaalba001.jpg

Did I mention, classy?

Reactions: 1 person
This thing turned into a travesty. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Except those that voted for Cuthbert and Dash.

Reactions: 3 people
If Alba doesn' win i'm gonna find someone way smaller than me, and beat them up! Just kidding guys... :no:

If Alba doesn' win i'm gonna find someone way smaller than me, and beat them up! Just kidding guys... :no:

One time, in my younger years, we were trippin shrooms and we found this miniature city. In this city was a mini MCD's and a mini Walmart, we ended up fighting like 25 midgets.

One time, in my younger years, we were trippin shrooms and we found this miniature city. In this city was a mini MCD's and a mini Walmart, we ended up fighting like 25 midgets.
Lulz. One time in High School, I was doing "Whip It's", and the ground opened up in my bedroom, and trolls came out. I had a 30 second conversation with the troll people. It sucks cause I cant remember what they said. I like shrooms. They are pretty mild. The last acid trip I had last year, Im not joking when I say it changed my life for the better. I had tripped before, but this was different. Made me believe in God again. No bs...

Lulz. One time in High School, I was doing "Whip It's", and the ground opened up in my bedroom, and trolls came out. I had a 30 second conversation with the troll people. It sucks cause I cant remember what they said. I like shrooms. They are pretty mild. The last acid trip I had last year, Im not joking when I say it changed my life for the better. I had tripped before, but this was different. Made me believe in God again. No bs...

The craziest trip I ever had, I had to go outside to calm down. As I'm talking calming myself down, another voice starts talking to me. Telling me I need to calm down, after about 2 minutes of back and forth banter I look over. And the voice is me, freaked me out. I then melted back in to one Jerry, and lava started flowing over houses in the distance. I ran inside and hid in the closet. I have a ton of crazy stories which is why I'm drug free. I have an extremely bad habit of pushing things past the limit. The thrill seeker in me I guess, or the idiot. Lol

That's an intense trip when it makes you believe in god again.

Poor guys that come in here looking for chicks and instead find, trolls, midgets, lava, God and dual Jerrys. Lol

The craziest trip I ever had, I had to go outside to calm down. As I'm talking calming myself down, another voice starts talking to me. Telling me I need to calm down, after about 2 minutes of back and forth banter I look over. And the voice is me, freaked me out. I then melted back in to one Jerry, and lava started flowing over houses in the distance. I ran inside and hid in the closet. I have a ton of crazy stories which is why I'm drug free. I have an extremely bad habit of pushing things past the limit. The thrill seeker in me I guess, or the idiot. Lol

That's an intense trip when it makes you believe in god again.
I wish everyone could feel the way I felt on that trip. I try to trip once a year. I like to smoke pot. I don't drink. I don't smoke. In my younger days...complete dumbass. Thank God I grew out of that s***.

I wish everyone could feel the way I felt on that trip. I try to trip once a year. I like to smoke pot. I don't drink. I don't smoke. In my younger days...complete dumbass. Thank God I grew out of that s***.

I drink that's it for the most part. My younger days I done everything you could imagine usually together, and way past what normal people would die from. No joke, it was bad. I grew out of the drug stage, one thing I appreciate from it. I see the world different and seize every moment unlike I ever did before drugs.

That is some serious sh*t.

VN Store

Back