Whole team together…

The way they're standing HH looks to be about 6-7 compared to JJJ. Then you compare him to bailey next to him and he does appear to be about 6 inches taller.

My Florida fan, buddy (I know, oxymoron) calls Vescovi, "our 35 year old beaner". Of course, I fire back with, "that's racist". But, I may or may not chuckle underneath my breath. The point being, Vescovi looks solid, especially compared to when he first got here and with that beard, looks about 30

My Florida fan, buddy (I know, oxymoron) calls Vescovi, "our 35 year old beaner". Of course, I fire back with, "that's racist". But, I may or may not chuckle underneath my breath. The point being, Vescovi looks solid, especially compared to when he first got here and with that beard, looks about 30

Maybe that idiotic dyed blonde hair has been disappearing.

Good Lord, Mashack doesn't look like an 18 year old, he looks like a mid-20s professional athlete

But it's great to see Santi with more muscle. Justin Powell in the middle there will blind you if he stands out in the sunlight

Reactions: cncchris33
Could someone in the know tag the names from left to right?
The only newcomers I recognize are Chandler and Mashack.

Standing L-R: Nkamhoua, walk-on, JJJ, Huntley-Hatfield, Bailey, walk-on, Powell (super white guy), walk-on, Mashack, Aidoo, Chandler, Diboundle, Plavsic, Vescovi

Kneeling: walk-on, Fulky
Thanks for that. I should have mentioned that Powell is easily recognizable as well.
The luminescence of his skin may have damaged my retinas.
There must be a "He's so white..." joke out there somewhere.

Ok, one thing I noticed since Vescovi arrived is that his legs look crazy dark on TV. Like his shins and calves are as dark as almost anyone else on the team.

VN Store

Back