Who you going for?

stevenharvey11

Volunteer
In the SEC championship game? I guess with all that has happened in GA and Arkansas beating us.....it hurts me to say this, I will go for GA. That would mean one more SEC team in the tournament.

Georgia...good story.

It might make the conference look worse than it already looked, but we'll see how all of that shakes out in the NCAA tournament.

Part of my post was sarcastic but they sure are handling an Arkansas team that beat us yesterday. They also beat Ole Miss, Kentucky, and Mississippi St. over the last couple of days. If we think that we have a good shot at getting to the final 4 then it only makes since that they do too. It would be a very long shot but I've seen sillier things happen before.

I think Georgia will finish like Syracuse a few years ago. Winning the conference tourney and going out in the first round.

I want Ark to blow them away as it makes our 1 point last second loss to them in the semifinals look a little better. The tourney selection committee can say well Ark is playing out of their minds right now. Besides we should root against GA in everything!

VN Store

Back