Who would win haha

Tennessee if without JG.
prolly TT if tn rolls with JG.

If we had a qb that didn't throw directly to the opposing teams, and just ONE safety that can cover/tackle someone in open space, this season would be much different

So i livein the lbk obviously and the home team is the texas tech red raiders and if you men knew how much i go through with these delusional fans and hate that i just think the SEC is the top dog it has made me hate Tech because i keep up with tennessee everyday as well as recruiting and these guys think its okay to try and bash my school. Granted they resemble alot like us in recent years, so my question is...who would win this year haha? I think thats a mini bowl game that would be hella fun to watch. Can alontae and bryce live up to the billing? Do we get pressure on that ****** Oline they have or does JG not even carve up the worst secondary ive seen in a while? I really dont know who would win but feel like it would be a damn battle!!!And oh yeah i loved giving them **** tonight because Jalen Hurts literally went and worked out in his pads right after the game like they were the practice squad, havent seen disrespect like that non intended in a while haha but tough as this season is boys lets just look forward. Guys that are leaving arent needed, both those LBs that left mad because Henry a (pruitt guy) is starting over them and they realize they dont have a chance. I see some fight...not enough...but lets give it time. And stop hating on pruitts interviews he is a coach and doesnt like talking to the press, doesnt make him a bad coach haha yall are dumb. We have a decent team and i fully believe if we wouldve gotten hornibrook or kelly bryant this season would be different. We have seen it all before a team with nfl talent such as kamara, hurd, preston williams, **** even little wolf is making noise haha we have a terrible qb and thats the vibe i get from the players, like what can they do when the qb cant get it done no matter what. Go vols guys and i fully believe in harrison bailey and yeah he has not stepped foot here but ive kept up with him and he is gonna be special. Wish we couldve took two with haynes king but that was a hope and prayer. Times i think will get better we just cant self destruct, post took a turn haha but who yall got honestly this year and we will do Tennessee @Texas Tech my score is gonna be 38-35, we torch them up on offense with our wideouts making plays couple runs by the boys and manage a pick and ff by the D. Topped off by our most consistent player haha cimaglia with a 48 yarder to win!!! Im drinking to that probably 11am game haha

God Bless you, Lubbock is the groin and arm pitt of Texas

Tennessee if without JG.
prolly TT if tn rolls with JG.

If we had a qb that didn't throw directly to the opposing teams, and just ONE safety that can cover/tackle someone in open space, this season would be much different
Still stand by that statement dude! You dont know jack

Still stand by that statement dude! You dont know jack
What is TTech record here at season end? Going to bowl? Just askin.

Edit: OK i had to look it up and TTU went 4-8 ... so, i guess the folks in Lubbock may not be runnin their mouths as much at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: OG.V83

VN Store

Back