Who Would Play Your Favorite BaseVol in a Movie?

Ok. But can I change my mind every week?
Only if Kirby gets to give you a hard time about it. 👍🍊😀👊. Moneyball is a great movie. I made the mistake of telling a MLB Scout that, and he wasn’t amused. My favorite baseball movie is Field of Dreams.

Only if Kirby gets to give you a hard time about it. 👍🍊😀👊. Moneyball is a great movie. I made the mistake of telling a MLB Scout that, and he wasn’t amused. My favorite baseball movie is Field of Dreams.

Mine is probably major league. Thought Zander might like it seeing as there’s some great superstitions in there, never steal Jobu’s rum and hats for bats!

OK, ok...three way tie: Moneyball, Field of Dreams, and The Natural. That's it.

As per the original question from @taylorvol, I’ll agree with Elliott for Kirby and throw out the following casting possibilities. Don’t get mad at me! 😁

Cortland Lawson - Jason Segel
Cam Sewell - Russell Brand
Jordan Beck - Brad Pitt
Drew Gilbert - Justin Bieber early years (sorry gilly)

Reactions: taylorvol
I recall someone saying that Luc Lipcius is the spitting image of an actor, but don’t remember who it was

Reactions: chuckiepoo
As per the original question from @taylorvol, I’ll agree with Elliott for Kirby and throw out the following casting possibilities. Don’t get mad at me! 😁

Cortland Lawson - Jason Segel
Cam Sewell - Russell Brand
Jordan Beck - Brad Pitt
Drew Gilbert - Justin Bieber early years (sorry gilly)
Drew’s like…wtf?

Reactions: DonDiego
Apparently CFA gets cold, and for the first part of the season he’s covered up in a hooded sweatshirt and gloves. So when he’s all bundled up and strides out to the mound during a game, we call him (in a complimentary way) the Sith Lord of Pitching. Maybe it’s how opposing teams (and ump Jeff Macias) think of him too. Again, it’s meant in a complimentary way from a UT fan perspective.
4D9815AB-742A-4E8E-B004-7F1DACEF8599.jpeg

VN Store

Back