Who won the last debate?

Who won the last presidential debate?

• Trump

Votes: 104 83.9%
  • Biden

Votes: 20 16.1%

• Total voters
Both came off better than I anticipated. Trump in more control. Biden more lucid than I figured he would.

I liked how Trump called him out for being too much of a politician when Joe didn’t answer a question and instead tried to be folksy about families sitting around kitchen tables worried about bald tires.

Trump kind of bombed on the health care question. And I’m someone who doesn’t think health care is a right - but unfortunately a lot of entitled idiots do. So when trump just rambled how he’s gonna make it so much better but didn’tgive any details etc, it fell flat.

Joe killed Trump with his retort to the crime bill act. He was definitely prepared for that.

Ultimately I don’t think this debate changed anyone’s mind. And with an election this polarizing - I find it hard to believe there really are any undecided voters.

Both came off better than I anticipated. Trump in more control. Biden more lucid than I figured he would.

I liked how Trump called him out for being too much of a politician when Joe didn’t answer a question and instead tried to be folksy about families sitting around kitchen tables worried about bald tires.

Trump kind of bombed on the health care question. And I’m someone who doesn’t think health care is a right - but unfortunately a lot of entitled idiots do. So when trump just rambled how he’s gonna make it so much better but didn’tgive any details etc, it fell flat.

Joe killed Trump with his retort to the crime bill act. He was definitely prepared for that.

Ultimately I don’t think this debate changed anyone’s mind. And with an election this polarizing - I find it hard to believe there really are any undecided voters.

Yep, they're both fighting for scraps at this point. Heard that only between 3-5% are still undecided.

You know what I'm talking about. His "the U" days.

I watched part of that game.... it was the same day the Vols beat Vandy 30-0 to claim the SEC Championship. It was my second game ever in Neyland..... sugar cubes were being thrown.... one side of the stadium was screaming sugar!.... the other.... bowl!...... then the Vols went to New Orleans and stomped the Canes.... it was awesome

I watched part of that game.... it was the same day the Vols beat Vandy 30-0 to claim the SEC Championship. It was my second game ever in Neyland..... sugar cubes were being thrown.... one side of the stadium was screaming sugar!.... the other.... bowl!...... then the Vols went to New Orleans and stomped the Canes.... it was awesome
I was at the 35-7 thrashing of Miami at the Sugar Bowl. I still can't decide if that or the Arkansas game during the national title year was the best UT game I attended. Also up there was the Tony Robinson led whoopin of Auburn and Bo Jackson.

Kenny Powers was hilarious. His take on soccer is still one of my all-time favorites. I think about it every time the world cup rolls around and Americans act like they like soccer.

😜

Your last statements are wrong IMO. Biden saying that he’s going after the oil industry is absolutely huge and will 100% bring votes trumps way. Even the moderator sounded shocked and immediately said “why would you do that” lol...

Your last statements are wrong IMO. Biden saying that he’s going after the oil industry is absolutely huge and will 100% bring votes trumps way. Even the moderator sounded shocked and immediately said “why would you do that” lol...
Yeah, her tone of voice was very indicative as to her thoughts on his statement. She knew that was bad.

VN Store

Back