Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Tom Steyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 46 76.7%

• Total voters
I don't see how anyone can say someone won the debate. Half of them couldn't speak a complete sentence without stuttering and putting together a coherent thought. And Biden looked like he was having a brain failure towards the end. His performance would turn me away from him if I was a D voter. He's almost a less coherent Trump.

The only thing I think most people could agree on is that Bernie looked bad and that's fine with me. I hope they continue to pile on him at every opportunity.

Reactions: tennvols77
I listened to that shiz show while at work last night. I don’t really go in for any kind of politician, so I thought it would be entertaining. Holy sh*t trump has to be smiling facing that sack of lunatics. Not a trump fan either btw.
The Democrats solution to every problem is raise the spending. Raise taxes, ban this, ban that, free stuff, ban guns, you're racist. I was waiting for one of the idiots to actually say they should seize the means of production. I came away thinking Biden wrote every damn bill known to man, according to him. Just a shiz show of epic proportions. The word liberty wasn’t uttered one time...

VN Store

Back