Who will fill he power void in Tunisia??

gsvol

AFP: Islamist party wants to establish Sharia law in Tunisia

An Islamist party in Tunisia said Thursday it wants to install "by political means" a regime based on the strict Sharia form of Islamic law in the north African country.
---------------------------------

In Islam, the nation has the right to overthrow its leaders, even by armed force," he said, while also denouncing the debate over gains by women in Tunisia, the only Arab country to ban polygamy.

The Hizb At-Tahrir intends to take part in elections set for July 24 to win representation in parliament, although it does not recognise its laws, "Sharia being the only source of laws," said the party's secretary general Abdelmajid Habibi.

He has also said if the Islamists are successful in winning power they would ban other parties.

I have you blocked, but who knows. Not a peachy situation when Algeria is the stable rock on the southern mediterranian.

I have you blocked, but who knows. Not a peachy situation when Algeria is the stable rock on the southern mediterranian.

So I should call you a 'blockhead?'

See%20no%20Evil%20%20Speak%20no%20Evil%20Hear%20no%20Evil%201.jpg

Algeria a stable rock? Surely you jest.

Oh wait, from the standpoint of the islamists, the
Algerians have established 750+ zones of moslem
control in France, now that is rock solid islam.

Zero-007.jpg

muslim-brotherhood.jpg

He was a character at least. Just a bunch of half-baked knockoffs these days.

For how remarkably elaborate and meticulous his posts were (he is the undisputed champion of visual aids, for better or worse) he was so mind-numbingly bad at comebacks and insults.

Like, @BigOrangeTrain level of bad. Sub "I know you are but what am I" status.

VN Store

Back