Who will be the starter?

• Total voters
It'll be Schaeffer since Fulmer recruited him. Donutboy is too predictible.

I voted Ainge to be different. LOL

Seriously, though, it would not surprise me either way. I just said Ainge because he started Houston because of pass blocking, so we must be planning on starting a drop back passer, right?

Originally posted by orangetd88@Sep 2, 2004 4:16 PM
I voted Ainge to be different. LOL

Seriously, though, it would not surprise me either way. I just said Ainge because he started Houston because of pass blocking, so we must be planning on starting a drop back passer, right?

good point,but I think it will be Schaeffer,it seems he can be more elusive out there.

From what I have heard and seen, it probably should be Schaeffer, but who knows anymore.

Yeah your right ,I guess everybody will be second guessing CPF's decisons now.

Maybe it will be CJ Leak, after all he is a senior. :naughty:

Seriously, I think Schaeffer. I can hardly wait to see both of them play.

Have any of you actually seen Shaeffer and Ainge in anything other than a 5 second highlight clip?

Yes, I have seen both and I think Ainge is better by a LITTLE bit but he wasn't recruited by Fulmer.

Schaeffer is a spectacular athlete, but he has a tendancy to fumble. However he is accurate on the run, and can throw the ball acroos his body with accuracy and speed. But Ainge is the better pocket passer. Strong arm, quick release, but throws sometimes when he should throw it away.

From what little I have seen, I think Fulmer sees visions of Tee Martin in Shaeffer and I think he likes running an offense with that style of a QB.

VN Store

Back