Who will be our ball handler? (if Bone leaves?)

Dougie_D

I like Turner better OFF the ball than a primary ball handler. I see Josiah James to fill the role as a 2/3 guard not the PG.

Good lesson to learn from Kwe Parker's act. Had he accepted his role, worked hard and responded to the challenge, he'd very likely been the starting PG in 2019-20. Instead, since he's knows more than Barnes, today he's spending his time doing what?

Last edited:
Reactions: k-town_king
Good lesson to learn from Kwe Parker's act. Had he accepted his role, worked hard and responded to the challenge, he'd very likely been the starting PG in 2019-20. Instead, since he's knows more than Barnes, today he's spending his time doing what?

Let it go man...........stay in your lane :)

Frankly I don't like where we are in recruiting. Barnes is a good judge of talent and delope went but overall this team is in a bad spot to continue a 20 win season if we lose scholfield bone. Even if Williams stays.

Frankly I don't like where we are in recruiting. Barnes is a good judge of talent and delope went but overall this team is in a bad spot to continue a 20 win season if we lose scholfield bone. Even if Williams stays.
Hurts having to take Gaines and Pember knowing we could use some immediate production should so many upperclassmen leave

I'll hold out until he hires an agent, I believe he's able to come back up until that point. He should go through the process like Admiral and see where his stock is.

I have become quite adept at ball handling. No one runs a pinch and roll like I do.

2ed post I have read of yours, you are just a ray of sunshine...

Kidding or trolling? Because those are the only possible explanations.

Hurts having to take Gaines and Pember knowing we could use some immediate production should so many upperclassmen leave
Gaines is going to be a damn good player, just needs to get stronger, which may limit him next year

Gaines is going to be a damn good player, just needs to get stronger, which may limit him next year
I don’t disagree I’m just saying he’s not an immediate contributor so it really hurts not to have some immediate backfills should bone and Williams go

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back