Who will be at the home opener?

yep, it's ok, got the sports room for viewing parties.......no worries. best seat in the house.

yes, yes it will.......just like last year, and i'll be expecting similar results.

Dad's retired. He should be in town with me for the opener. We'll watch on my tv. I have a 50" HD too. Not a typo. < Insert joke here >

Had student tickets for 5 years...proud to say I just got season tickets. A little tight on the budget but hey....if you don't spend money on what you love then what else are you supposed to spend it on.

I will definitely be there for the opener at Neyland and every home gane there after...GO VOLS!!!!!:rock:

i'll be there, at this spot for pre-game adult beverages and then later at the game:

DSCN0656.jpg

I am planning on it. First home opener in many years. I always make a couple of games a year and am planning on bringing my Georgia buddy to the GA/TN game in October. He is so sure that Georgia is the utmost in pregame celebration. Little does he know.

GO VOLS!!!!!:clapping:

I'm there as always, North End zone, 12 rows up from where the band opens the "T":rock:

I won't be there. My wife will be in the final weeks of pregnancy during football season, so I have to choose my road trips judiciously.

How does Friday night at Preservation Pub sound for a VN Summit?

The Pub might be a little crowded and loud for meeting people. Don't get me wrong: great place, but it's tough to hang out there with more than about 3 other people.

Good Lord willing I'll be there, as I have since 1968. I'll be in Sec U Row 12, X5 Row 46 or Sec Y6 Row 49, Depends on the weather!

VN Store

Back