Who was upgraded to a five star?

And if you look at our 4*s, they are scary close to 5* ranking, according to that RR stat rivals uses.

Have all the updates to the rivals rankings occured? If so nobody moved up to 4-star.

Berry moved up to #3. Donald moved up to #18. Martin got his 5th star and moved up to #20. Jones is still top 100 and 4*.

i heard jones didnt do that great at the aaa game. strange that donald got moved up cause espn had him way down. (good news espn doesnt know jack) and ben martin was an absolute stud at the aaa game and in practice. scout said he was "unstoppable" btw i havent heard many people talking about this but langley is enrolling early. could play as a frosh.

i heard jones didnt do that great at the aaa game. strange that donald got moved up cause espn had him way down. (good news espn doesnt know jack) and ben martin was an absolute stud at the aaa game and in practice. scout said he was "unstoppable" btw i havent heard many people talking about this but langley is enrolling early. could play as a frosh.

Not "could" play as a freshman....will have to play as a freshman.

Im always scared when we have to depend on an 18year old to compete on the line in the SEC.

One of the Rivals Gurus said that Deangelo Willingham will be moving to 4 star with a shot at 5 star. He also said Langley will move up and Coleman should get a 4 star as well.

I would have to respectfully disagree. I like the idea of playing the best athletes we got....ala pete carroll.

dont get me wrong, I have no problems w/ skill position players, gut the line is a different thing, there are not too many guys 18yrs old ready to go toe to toe with a 5th year senior

dont get me wrong, I have no problems w/ skill position players, gut the line is a different thing, there are not too many guys 18yrs old ready to go toe to toe with a 5th year senior

Agreed 100%. There's a huge difference between a freshman WR and a freshman Left Tackle.

Valid point. An 18 year old with a lebron-esque filled-out frame is the exception, not the rule. Hopefully a couple of our d-line guys will be the exception.

i thought G Jones played pretty well in the AAA game when he got a chance..Had a really nice run 1st play of the game then, was underthrown on what shoulda been a TD pass.

VN Store

Back