• Fuad, Nick, & Shane Reveiz

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Daryl & Doug Dickey

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Reggie & Khalil McKenzie

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote away, curious to see what everyone thinks.
Tough question. In my opinion, it has to be between the Berrys and the Colquitts. I chose the Berrys because they were playing positions which required them to play 40-50 played each game compared to only 3-7 players per game for the Colquitts. Both families have earned their place in the all-time most productive families in Tennessee's football history.

Hell, the Delongs are the best. Dad Steve was 2time All American & Outland Trophy winner and Keith was an All American LB. DeLongs and its not even close......[/QUOTE
Good choice. I forgot about them.

Why did the Poll not have the Delong’s on it ? 2 long time NFL players and great Vols with numerous awards.

Why did the Poll not have the Delong’s on it ? 2 long time NFL players and great Vols with numerous awards.

Because Eric Berry made the poll.

Eric Berry = very scary.....three time player of the year.

Just play along and everything will be ok.

We really should not be judging these guys, it may hurt their self esteem. Let's just give them all participation trophies.

Reactions: Jax_Vol

There is a large segment of Vol fans who think Tennessee football began at Peyton Manning. Even when I was a kid I’d read books, etc on MLB history, College football history, etc. I never saw Ted Williams or Joe DiMaggio play but I knew their significance. Same for Bob Suffrage & Hank Lauricella. Kids today, not all their fault, have little regard for history in any form.

I appreciate the Colquitts but are pure kickers even actually football players? This has to go to the Berrys or Delongs, you know football players who actually popped some pads.
But, but, but the Colquitts popped shoe leather better than anyone. Does that count?

VN Store

Back