Who the H*** Handles Our PR ???

Fulmer has a muzzle on. I can see this going a few different ways. My bet is that he is as much on the hot seat as Pruitt.

Ok, this is the seventh time I have asked someone to back up this kind of statement.... Status every sport he is responsible for over there and tell me what his bosses are going to tell him...

MBB
WBB
T&F
Swimming
Volleyball
Baseball
Softball
Others of your choice...

One hire he had to make after a week on the job to end a very public dumpster fire is not the only story here...

He gets no free passes.... you get no free passes

I await your status of those trending badly.

Not saying he is headed to the AD HOF, but.....

Ok, this is the seventh time I have asked someone to back up this kind of statement.... Status every sport he is responsible for over there and tell me what his bosses are going to tell him...

MBB
WBB
T&F
Swimming
Volleyball
Baseball
Softball
Others of your choice...

One hire he had to make after a week on the job to end a very public dumpster fire is not the only story here...

What has he said lately?

Reactions: igotworms

MBB
WBB
T&F
Swimming
Volleyball
Baseball
Softball
Others of your choice...

I'll indulge you: If I'm his boss, here's the questions his bosses need answers to.

1. Why did you hire Pruitt?
2. Why did you extend him?
3. What does budget look like in 21 with Pruitt?
4. What does budget look like with a new coach?
5. Why has Pruitt's assistant and coordinator hires been shaky?
6. Why is our athletic department revenue growing at slowest pace in SEC?
7. Why are our hands tied with costs but programs with less revenue arent?
8. Why is Pruitt's contract extremely coach friendly?
9. Do we really need to renovate Neyland?
10. Did you reach out to Mark Richt about Pruitt?

MBB, Baseball, Softball - The coaches you inherited are doing a good job and they are still here.

WBB - You kept Holly too a year too long and its TBD whether Kellie will be successful

Olympic Sports - Unless we are Stanford in Olympic sports, which we are not, the bosses wont care

What do you want/expect them to say?
For some reason we as posters feel like because we believe rumors by some random poster on a message board, that somehow means the university owes us a statement. Not heing ugly about it, just truthful. I've seen it since the gruden stuff.

Reactions: Cormock Mac
IDK but I was notified last night that Henry T. Was going live on Instagram, so I clicked it for the first time ever, completely expecting the worse, only to discover it was to tell us that “ the fufu from Panda Express was tearing his stomach up.” 😒
GBO!!

Honestly. Who handles our public relations? Anyone? Where are they? I get the administration is a joke year-after-year-after-year. But isn't someone advising them on how to handle the media? Once again we look like fools. Make a statement. Make a plan. Something!
What do you want someone from the University to say to you while there is an ongoing NCAA investigation. Maybe the correct thing to do is keep your mouth shut until you know what the plan is. Hard to know what the plan is until the investigation is done. Basic stuff here point your ire somewhere more deserving.

Not much to say during an investigation. Lawyers and such
We're gonna litigate ourselves into another 5 years of misery. If there's something major going on, fire Pruitt and hire someone, OR, come out and show support for Pruitt and let's see what we've got for 2021 (my preference). A firing sets us up perfectly for another clown car episode...or Benny Hill chase scene. What we need now, besides wins is keeping talent on the team, and stability. Fulmer silence is not good either way.

I'll indulge you: If I'm his boss, here's the questions his bosses need answers to.

1. Why did you hire Pruitt?
Currie played too long, left a lousy pool of Pruitt, Steele, and Tucker... no real winner available.
2. Why did you extend him?
well he had won his last 6 and how much was his raise?????
3. What does budget look like in 21 with Pruitt?
Better than 20' Still dealing with post COVID
4. What does budget look like with a new coach?
Easy, 20 Mil less than if we have to run coach off plus maybe a little new coach bump... Freeze we go in the hole, integrity loss factor
5. Why has Pruitt's assistant and coordinator hires been shaky?
His original hires were also late in the process and he was a first time HC... His 2nd DL a big mistake. Neids was recruiter of the year once.
6. Why is our athletic department revenue growing at slowest pace in SEC?
Supply me some hard numbers and I will answer your questions even when you try to evade mine.
7. Why are our hands tied with costs but programs with less revenue arent?
what does this mean? Bit in part we have been paying off more coaches than those others.
8. Why is Pruitt's contract extremely coach friendly?
You sure do like the vague game. Where was his salary compared to AU SC for example.
9. Do we really need to renovate Neyland?
Only if we want to compete with AL, GA, AU, TAM, LSU,,, not world class urinals in a lot of the stadium yet.
10. Did you reach out to Mark Richt about Pruitt?
Richt was failing or failed, looking for scapegoat potential, Saban was still available,... more interested in why he poached him and if he was happy with his most recent performance. Seemed to be.

MBB, Baseball, Softball - The coaches you inherited are doing a good job and they are still here.
Ok the coaches are still here, how are they trending under CPF watch.?

WBB - You kept Holly too a year too long and its TBD whether Kellie will be successful
He let his good friend finish the season underway, then gave her one year.... RIGHT? Kellie just beat her 2nd top 15 team and got a road win at tough LSU.... trends are what trends are.

Olympic Sports - Unless we are Stanford in Olympic sports, which we are not, the bosses wont care
Bull, I bet they are all in his job description, and with Title TX it is important to limit losses in all womens sports. We are not pushing for the all sports trophy yet, but we are gaining ground. BB needs upgrades in facilities for sure. COVID hit his best class wrong. Still hopeful. Ladies swimming just got a title, Soccer had a much better year, though bowed out of SEC too early. Lots of good trends. LIKE IT OR NOT.

So in the absence of a response on the rest of the sports I will take it trends are up everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
What has who said? Which sports are trending negatively since his first day on the job? Easy question.
Here’s an easy question does it make an F what is going right in women’s volleyball or any other sport if football is down. 2/3 or more of total revenue is generated from football. Damn near every other sport is supported by the revenue from football.

Seems like there are a lot of folks making excuses for inaction. Yes, it is one strategy to sit back and say/do nothing. But then these guys are paid to show actual leadership.

We have a PR team that is paid to manage these situations and they are doing literally nothing.

For some reason we as posters feel like because we believe rumors by some random poster on a message board, that somehow means the university owes us a statement. Not heing ugly about it, just truthful. I've seen it since the gruden stuff.

Does the university owe its fans constant statements? Of course not. But face some facts, the program is in a very very bad spot currently and that's coming on the heels of years of horrendous mismanagement. I believe they owe the fans a lot. Along with the players, staff, etc etc. Setting a direction is a start.

Does the university owe its fans constant statements? Of course not. But face some facts, the program is in a very very bad spot currently and that's coming on the heels of years of horrendous mismanagement. I believe they owe the fans a lot. Along with the players, staff, etc etc. Setting a direction is a start.
As a fan I agree, but technically they don't. They'll make their decisions regardless of how we feel.

Bull, I bet they are all in his job description, and with Title TX it is important to limit losses in all womens sports. We are not pushing for the all sports trophy yet, but we are gaining ground. BB needs upgrades in facilities for sure. COVID hit his best class wrong. Still hopeful. Ladies swimming just got a title, Soccer had a much better year, though bowed out of SEC too early. Lots of good trends. LIKE IT OR NOT.

So in the absence of a response on the rest of the sports I will take it trends are up everywhere.

You can read the duties in his employment contract. The four items mentioned the most are financial (which is largely driven by football), compliance with rules, PR, and the reporting/hiring responsibilities....

The finances arent in good shape, under NCAA investigation, hiring has been an issue, and we are currently a laughingstock...

MBB
WBB
T&F
Swimming
Volleyball
Baseball
Softball
Others of your choice...

only one hiring decision matters as the A.D. of the University. The football team brings in the revenue that pays for every one of those other sports. And he went out and hired a guy that had never been a head coach before that was defense 1st/old-school mentality. Fulmer specifically stated he wanted to hire a defensive coach. Does that one statement not show you how incredibly out of touch he is with this game? The game today is all about offense. Instead of hiring an exciting offense of player he went out and hired a guy that sounds like he lives in a holler and has never owned a pair of shoes then he went and gave that gave an extension/buyout that is larger than a huge number of highly established coaches. Oh yea...and that buyout isn’t offset by other earnings which might make it one of the 5 largest buyouts in all of cfb. So ya...he had 1 job and I can’t fathom how he could’ve done a worse job. I can’t wait to read that his fat butt is fine for good.

You mean like schiano? Or when they see ticket and merchandise plummet in sales?
We've been calling for Pruitt to be fired since the ky game, have they listened? Some have been demanding Freeze be hired, have they done that? They're not gonna do what we feel.

Honestly. Who handles our public relations? Anyone? Where are they? I get the administration is a joke year-after-year-after-year. But isn't someone advising them on how to handle the media? Once again we look like fools. Make a statement. Make a plan. Something!

I believe it is Dumbster, Fyre, Fough and Paugh.

VN Store

Back