Who the f is OG.V83?

5a8fdab6beeaf63230021c093f664ae1.gif
I loled, wanted to lol NEvol also, too lazy.

Chopper blades cutting the air in the intro of some versions of this song (Brick in the Wall) is a haunting sound to me... not sure why they added it, takes me back to a different time for a second.

Reactions: rocytop2624
That its gae.. and so are hotdogs.

My bad for bombarding yall with likes. Was just catching up cuz I ain't been on here in a good minute .. Yall noogaz goofy tho and make me laugh.

JoeVol is silly but is a good sport and can take a joke. Souce is chipper and likes everything. Norcal is uppity. Rockytop2624 just a cool mofo. TFC is the enforcer and the WTF guy. And Behr is my MF'N attorney. You will never fade dude .. sharper than surgical steel. Dats my high Counsel on Volnation
What a crock of chicken sh1t!

WELL......I feel slighted. I noticed you didn't mention any of the women in here. Are you ghey?
No mam. And My bad for that. The ladies on here are great too. I havent ever spoken directly to any of you though. The one chick with the bun comments had me rollin. Yall r top notch

Why does he post so inconsistently?? He must have a life or something...

I am usually on here early in the mornings if at all. I actually just woke up to gun shots in my neighborhood about an hour ago. Not out of the ordinary for here. Main reason I'm selling my home and getting outside of the urban area I'm in. I've lost a lot more than just sleep

That its gae.. and so are hotdogs.

My bad for bombarding yall with likes. Was just catching up cuz I ain't been on here in a good minute .. Yall noogaz goofy tho and make me laugh.

JoeVol is silly but is a good sport and can take a joke. Souce is chipper and likes everything. Norcal is uppity. Rockytop2624 just a cool mofo. TFC is the enforcer and the WTF guy. And Behr is my MF'N attorney. You will never fade dude .. sharper than surgical steel. Dats my high Counsel on Volnation
I told y'all this person is smart.

VN Store

Back