Who replaces English?

I guess in some sense everyone is young compared to Barnes. If we are talking young like English nope. It’s less of an age thing and more of an experience. I want a strategist and teacher. I don’t like Barnes staff at all.
Interesting, those around CBB considered him to have one of the better staffs in the country

Interesting, those around CBB considered him to have one of the better staffs in the country
Great! Opinions are like that. Since Lanier has left for have not been impressed.
I’ve met and spent some time with Dez and just wasn’t impressed at all.

Jareem Dowling? From North Texas. He retweeted English going to George Mason. And Chandler retweeted something from North Texas.. ???

Jareem Dowling? From North Texas. He retweeted English going to George Mason. And Chandler retweeted something from North Texas.. ???
Perhaps purely a coincidence and no connection at all, but Dowling was, at one time, several years ago, the head coach at Scotland Institute in Pennsylvania. The same school where Brandon Huntley-Hatfield is currently enrolled.

Last edited:
I’ve tried to learn other languages....... however even if I ever get good at one I’ll never replace English.

With Lon Kruger retiring at Oklahoma, will Barnes take a look at any of their assistants to possibly replace English?

VN Store

Back